Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that women suck at comedy is proof they are all sociopaths

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Comedy is about tragedy, and understanding tragedy requires you to be able to relate to others. Women suck at comedy almost universally. Isn't this proof all women are sociopaths?

“My vagina teehee”

Women don't have the mental capacity to be sociopaths. They are just too self centered to understand comedy, go on any female-targeted comedy channel/account/whatever and you'll see that the jokes are centered on looks. The subjects are make-up, body weight, attractive man vs. ugly men, clothes... They lack the character depth to understand anything that isn't superficial.

They are just too self centered to understand comedy, go on any female-targeted comedy channel/account/whatever and you'll see that the jokes are centered on looks

Comedy is about tragedy, and understanding tragedy requires you to be able to relate to others. Women suck at comedy almost universally. Isn't this proof all women are sociopaths?
very good point. I thought about it and you are right there are lietrally no female comedians that are good.

In fact, all female "comedians" only talk about having sex and men. no creativity nothing only a huge blob of emotions revolving around fucking chad

for once I agree with you

Women don't have the mental capacity to be sociopaths. They are just too self centered to understand comedy, go on any female-targeted comedy channel/account/whatever and you'll see that the jokes are centered on looks. The subjects are make-up, body weight, attractive man vs. ugly men, clothes... They lack the character depth to understand anything that isn't superficial.

This. Something I've seen women attempting to be funny do countless times is they will go up to interview someone they find ugly thinking "hey, this guy is ugly, so talking to him will be funny" and then the guy is totally normal, chilled and just is weirded out by the girls retarded antics. Now that i think about it, part of it is probably due to women knowing they could never act in a way they think is funny in front of a Chad. I'm reminded of this ASMR chick who would do these "ASMR over Omegle" compilations, but as soon as a chad showed up, she immediately dropped the whispering and became overly obedient. You could tell she became instantly self-conscious of being seen as weird.

This. Something I've seen women attempting to be funny do countless times is they will go up to interview someone they find ugly thinking "hey, this guy is ugly, so talking to him will be funny" and then the guy is totally normal, chilled and just is weirded out by the girls retarded antics. Now that i think about it, part of it is probably due to women knowing they could never act in a way they think is funny in front of a Chad. I'm reminded of this ASMR chick who would do these "ASMR over Omegle" compilations, but as soon as a chad showed up, she immediately dropped the whispering and became overly obedient. You could tell she became instantly self-conscious of being seen as weird.
They will either use humor to mock ugly men and feel powerful over them or to get chads/fellow foids attention and approval.

I used the gender guesser thing from your sig and apparently I'm female, how over is it?

stop coping talking women h 24 tbh 99 % consider lifefuel even eye contact with a woman, you are obsessed because you can not have them