Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The fact that tomorrow is Monday depresses me.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So tomorrow the same routine starts again. I'll have to get up early, eat without hunger, spend hours in the traffic to get to the same job I hate surrounded by slut foids, normies, arrogant Chads, and superficial people. I'll be there stressing for more than 9 hours till is time to leave to spend hours in the traffic in a bus filled with smelly people, get home to eat something and go to bed just to wake up and start the same routine again. This has been my life for the past three years. I don't know how much longer I can take.

Last edited:
Sorry br0.

But you've given me lifefuel to endure "my glamorous poverty."

I am so glad I don't have to endure such horrors.

May the peace of the Saints be upon Thee.

See you tomorrow.

tomorrow i spend all day at the hospital

Heeelp meee it's already monday morning for me :feelsrope:.

I dislike my job. The only lifefuel is that since I am an underemployed incel I only have 5 hours of work unlike the rest of you wage cucks with 8 hours.

I am already wagecucking its over

Imagine not being on neetbuxx

You looking for a new job?

Normally I don't mind going to work, as it gets me out of the house. But as of late, I have very important things to do that I have to delay due to work.