Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the fact that tallfags exist is terrifying

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Slavo-asiatic manlet untermenschcel
★★★★★
People have been tiny for the majority of the human history. Average height in Ancient Rome was around 5'6 or 5'7 as time went on people kept getting taller but now they start turning into actual giants.

How's that even normal ? Are tallfags non-human ? Is it because humans started eating garbage goyslop and stopped growing their own food resulting in a mutation ?

Ok, I get it some races are inherently tall , but its no fucking surprise to anyone that zoomers in pretty much every single country have been growing in height rapidly.

I feel like a fucking midget , why are those tallfags so many ? Is it because women don't want short men near them and only reproduce with tallfags ?

Nah some cro magnons and ancient populations were averaging 5’10 - 6’2 at one point

Tall guys fuck more and spread their genes more.
yeah, but people keep getting taller somehow. Soon the average zoomshit height will be 7'0. Are we going to continue with this shit until the average zoomer height becomes 8'0 or what ?

People have been tiny for the majority of the human history. Average height in Ancient Rome was around 5'6 or 5'7 as time went on people kept getting taller but now they start turning into actual giants.

How's that even normal ? Are tallfags non-human ? Is it because humans started eating garbage goyslop and stopped growing their own food resulting in a mutation ?

Ok, I get it some races are inherently tall , but its no fucking surprise to anyone that zoomers in pretty much every single country have been growing in height rapidly.

I feel like a fucking midget , why are those tallfags so many ? Is it because women don't want short men near them and only reproduce with tallfags ?
Perhaps you can explain why being tall makes someone a fag? Your reasoning escapes me...

Perhaps you can explain why being tall makes someone a fag? Your reasoning escapes me...
that's how us manlets usually describe tall men here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back