Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that noodlewhores age well is useless

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

Have faith in Christ Jesus our Lord
★★★
I would rather fuck a prime (18-20) white bitch who wants me to knock her up than some 40 year old noodlewhore who looks 'young' and 'feminine' who only wants to settle down with me for money.

i used to have a noodlefoid coworker who i thought was something like 17. found out she was 28 lmao
and the opposite with mayowhores i think theyre in mid 30s and theyre like 19 :lul::lul:

I'd rather a 40 year old white woman who still looks decent than an 18 year old noodlewhore. White women are just so much more attractive

i used to have a noodlefoid coworker who i thought was something like 17. found out she was 28 lmao
and the opposite with mayowhores i think theyre in mid 30s and theyre like 19 :lul::lul:
Only the biological age matters and I prefer white whores so it doesn't matter.

I'd rather a 40 year old white woman who still looks decent than an 18 year old noodlewhore. White women are just so much more attractive
Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

The real question is if you could have an 18 year old white woman or an 18 year old noodlewhore, which would you pick? The personalities are the same in this hypothetical and the only thing that matters is which one you genuinely find more attractive on a purely physical standpoint.

The real question is if you could have an 18 year old white woman or an 18 year old noodlewhore, which would you pick? The personalities are the same in this hypothetical and the only thing that matters is which one you genuinely find more attractive on a purely physical standpoint.
Any sane man would choose white

Im insane then
You really are if you think Asian women are more attractive than white women on a purely physical standpoint. I can understand preferring them because they have more feminine and submissive personalities, but with equal personalities, I don't know how you could not pick a white woman

i love asian woman and their skin is white too so idc

They instantly transform into grandmas the moment they hit menopause

You really are if you think Asian women are more attractive than white women on a purely physical standpoint. I can understand preferring them because they have more feminine and submissive personalities, but with equal personalities, I don't know how you could not pick a white woman
Are you a mayocel? I am a ricecel.

Im not only talking about personality but appearance
Then I cannot understand why you think this way. On a purely physical standpoint, I cannot think of one way Asian women look better than white women

would take noodlefoid literally in less time than it takes to blink

I dont know man there is just something about them
Alright then, I won't judge. I feel there might be an element of cope to this though. Perhaps you gaslighted yourself to believe Asian women are more attractive because you subconsciously think you can get them easier?

unironically would rather kill myself
Damn, you are kinda picky on what you'd fuck, aren't you? I'd gladly fuck just about any woman from age 18-50 if they weren't super ugly. I'm not picky at all and would take whatever I could get.

Damn, you are kinda picky on what you'd fuck, aren't you? I'd gladly fuck just about any woman from age 18-50 if they weren't super ugly. I'm not picky at all and would take whatever I could get.
not really imo, all jokes aside "not obese" is really my only standard for pump and dump. i would even fuck legit granny 90 year old or retarded wheelchair bitch as long as their not fat

not really imo, all jokes aside "not obese" is really my only standard for pump and dump. i would even fuck legit granny 90 year old or retarded wheelchair bitch as long as their not fat
I find it strange how some guys are really repulsed by fat. To me, extra fat makes women more attractive up to somewhere between 150 and 180 pounds usually. I love chubby girls the most as long as they aren't morbidly obese. I'd still fuck a 300 pound land whale though if the face was decent. I'd also fuck a 3/10 facially girl if the body was good. Not picky about age either and would fuck a somewhat decent looking woman up to around age 65. I'd only seriously date a woman age 45 or less though

I find it strange how some guys are really repulsed by fat. To me, extra fat makes women more attractive up to somewhere between 150 and 180 pounds usually. I love chubby girls the most as long as they aren't morbidly obese. I'd still fuck a 300 pound land whale though if the face was decent. I'd also fuck a 3/10 facially girl if the body was good. Not picky about age either and would fuck a somewhat decent looking woman up to around age 65. I'd only seriously date a woman age 45 or less though
Same here, a good amount of fat is good on a foid as long as it isn't excessive, there's more to grab and cuddle with.