Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the fact that most foids don't cum with penetration is a brutal blackpill

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
several researches already show that they only have orgasm with oral sex, making most men have to give up their own pleasure in favor of their partner, which normies think is natural is actually just the desire of a Chad, they only get excited with men of high value and just their dick is enough to make them come. If I had a GF I would be worried that my dick wasn't enough to satisfy her.

Being a male is in itself the single most cucked thing that can happen. 90% of us randomly become normies 5% chad and 5% incel. Then 2/3rds of all of us get raped by acne which is caused by sensitivity to testosterone and DHT, then those same androgens rape our hairlines usually by age 35 to some degree. And throughout this entire time you are either invisible or hated, and have no advantage in the world.

life as a man is a life of a champion hard worker only there’s no reward and nobody to congratulate you, it’s just your role as a man.

"The brain is the largest erogenous organ" -women

women need to be arose in their brain through hormonal responses. The reptilian brain has over rides to any higher thought processes. Women cannot introspect their own desires for good looking men.

justification for attraction happens after the fact of already submitting to Their instant attraction to the masculine male they are pursuing. Similarly justification for their social disgust of ugly men happens after they already categorized the ugly man. Women truly believe they have a sixth sense for personality. They don't realize the way they treat others causes that person to act as a mirror and bounce back the same warmth and coldness in their personality shown to the woman.

Last edited:
toilet sexuality is a fucking joke

Being a male is in itself the single most cucked thing that can happen. 90% of us randomly become normies 5% chad and 5% incel. Then 2/3rds of all of us get raped by acne which is caused by sensitivity to testosterone and DHT, then those same androgens rape our hairlines usually by age 35 to some degree. And throughout this entire time you are either invisible or hated, and have no advantage in the world.

life as a man is a life of a champion hard worker only there’s no reward and nobody to congratulate you, it’s just your role as a man.
I agree that even our qualities in the end can hurt us (like all the effects of high testosterone) but we also let a lot of things go unnoticed, like the fuck we could accept that our partners are not content with our dick, this is not normal, cucked is gradually becoming the real man model

several researches already show that they only have orgasm with oral sex, making most men have to give up their own pleasure in favor of their partner, which normies think is natural is actually just the desire of a Chad, they only get excited with men of high value and just their dick is enough to make them come. If I had a GF I would be worried that my dick wasn't enough to satisfy her.
Women orgasm more from rape than from consensual sex (and yes, just from penetration)

You will often see feminists say its not their fault because fear and excitement causes and adrenaline rush and increases blood flow, which increases blood flow to their loins, which makes it easier for them to orgasm

But that just adds to what I've said before, women are supposed to be raped, they are supposed to feel like they are being forced or coerced sexually, that's how they evolved and that's why rape (penetration only) leads to more orgasms than consensual sex (penetration only)

We are reproducing "the wrong way", the natural way is for a woman to feel like a captive so that she is naturally excited and feeling like she's being dominated, that will arouse her on an instinctual level

There's a reason why women are the biggest rape fetishists and 50 Shades Of Gray is a best seller

Holy fuck that was brutal read. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Foids don't cum from consensual penetrative sex because it's biologically unatural.