Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that misogyny is as rampant as it is among millenials should be a wake up call

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
We were raised in a feminist culture. And men, by nature, view women through rosy lenses. The fact that there are so many young men of extremely varying backgrounds who absolutely despise women should tell you that something is inherently wrong with female nature which makes it so universally repulsive.

High IQ post, no smoke without fire.

The feminist cunts can say the same about their misandry against men. But at least I believe our grievances are more valid compared to them getting angry at the sub 5 guys saying hello to them in the street.

Truly. Even foids hate other foids.

USA will eventually fall. last few generations have been FUCKED. the shoes are too big to fill.

Legit thread

If femoids won't stop going on a bullshit rampage then there will be consequences, even cucks know deep down that they are wrong about female nature/specific females, even if attractive

Very good point. High IQ post.

When one party hates another party, the first question should be: WHY?

You’d think human biological instinct would make men care for women and want to protect them, especially the post-feminist generation(s), but many of us hate femoids. I wasn’t born a misogynist, I became one through life experience.

Legit thread, nobody is born a misogynist you become one through life experience

Very good point. High IQ post.

When one party hates another party, the first question should be: WHY?

You’d think human biological instinct would make men care for women and want to protect them, especially the post-feminist generation(s), but many of us hate femoids. I wasn’t born a misogynist, I became one through life experience.
Right, it took a lot of effort for me to hate sluts and whores. But all they need to hate men is a bullshit #metoo story pulled out some landwhale dyke's ass.

society is rigged against low value men, we have no purpose or place.

I think feminism is a major cause of misogyny, it is a backlash against the feminist misandry and them putting woman on a pedestal and just declare them the better humans and men dangerous beasts that must be controlled

i'm not misogynistic by any stretch of the imagination. I don't think female hatred is a widespread phenomenon like you're saying, I don't even think inceldom is a widespread phenomenon. when it comes down to it, we're all just a bunch of ugly subhumans coping and blaming the wrong factors.

B-but it was the patriarchy that raised the current generation to be all misogynistic! We need feminism teached at schools so we can brainwash this misogyny away!

i'm not misogynistic by any stretch of the imagination. I don't think female hatred is a widespread phenomenon like you're saying, I don't even think inceldom is a widespread phenomenon. when it comes down to it, we're all just a bunch of ugly subhumans coping and blaming the wrong factors.
Incels and men disappointed with women is very common in my area. I live in the US too. I'll feel totally comfortable dropping black pills amongst my friends and in public spaces.

Incels and men disappointed with women is very common in my area. I live in the US too. I'll feel totally comfortable dropping black pills amongst my friends and in public spaces.
yeah i haven't had the same experience at all

yeah i haven't had the same experience at all
You might have to change your social circles, it's common. Even on facebook most my friends and friends of friends seem incel as fuck. Or they're in a relationship with some fat bitch. None of them mind me dropping black pills on my feed, they comment and like my comments too.

I drop black pills at work, even around foids. Nobody is offended and no man has disagreed with me except one naive dude. I made Chad and incel jokes in front of my female boss and she laughed. We must spread the Black Pill and make it mainstream.

I drop black pills at work, even around foids. Nobody is offended and no man has disagreed with me except one naive dude. I made Chad and incel jokes in front of my female boss and she laughed. We must spread the Black Pill and make it mainstream.
yep, the blackpill must be spread :feelsautistic:

No. they are just bitter they are not gl