Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that incels dont get help but only hate instead is the absolute proof that this society has no ethics

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Everybody is gonna have pity with you but only if you share their bluepilled worldview

Can you explain it more please?

Exactly. Transgender is a serious issue, but transage doesn't exist.

Other mindblow: mass shooters are just a couple days of depression and a bad decision diferent than normies, even with that fact they get the absolute hate from these normies, which in whatever moment they can also became criminals despite themselves hating criminals before.

Most criminals are reformable and the fact that they get hate and torture makes them even more criminals and fucked up and totally inreformable.

So i feel like incels have a chance just wait for when animal marriage becomes legal , pedophilia becomes legal, necrophilia marriage becomes a thing and then maybe incels might get their turn in the pity party :)

according to society incels are useful only to wageslaving and paying taxes

according to society incels are useful only to wageslaving and paying taxes
That’s why I refuse to work, my basic needs are not even being met, why they think I’d be able to work, I have no idea

If you don't buy into the blue pill hivemind then in their mind you need to be destroyed rather than helped. The problem for incels is that the kind of thinking the blue pilled masses promote is very unhelpful for ascending, and any ideas that would be helpful (Like questioning hypergamy) are outside of the bluepill overton window.

So in the end damned if you do, damed if you dont. I'd rather be a blackpilled virgin than a bluepilled virgin, and those are our only 2 options.

Being a virgin, short, or ugly is okay but only if you share the same soy covered worldview. Otherwise, they'll hurl those same labels at you as insults