Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The fact that ill never be loved is killing me

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
no one will ever look at me passionalty and want my company. in 30 years from now ill be alone for good and nobody will care.
It burns my soul on the inside and the only thing thats left for me is either to lay down and rot or rope.
Im tired of the jewish Media showing stories of true love and romance. Im tired of seeing couples on the street.
why do I have to live such agony?
everyday before i go to bed I pray to any entity thats above and exist to kill me painlessly in my sleep.
this reality isnt fair at all.
I wasnt active lately since my mental health deteriorated so much that i wouldnt speak to anyone.

I better have a girlfriend soon

“Love stories” do nothing but embitter me now

Love is cope
If you want affection you must be good looking

You can cope like me saying that stacy and chads doens't have love, they love their bodies only.

There's no love for my face.

I would settle for like.

Or even appreciation.

School life romcom anime does this to me

Accepting that is hard to swallow :feelscry:

Maybe write a letter to your fellow kikes in Hollywood with your concerns. They want to corrupt goys, but they might show some sympathy for a fellow tribesman.

I've never been loved either. I still hope (cope) for a future outside of being unloveable.

Atleast you are still here I thought you might have roped or got in trouble for that thing you did in that election

We’re just here to suffer lol

I've never been loved either. I still hope (cope) for a future outside of being unloveable.
Maybe one day i will be able to marry a girl in the philiphines.Probably won't happen though.