Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fact that idiots like these even exist pisses me the hell off.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Liar

:feelsseriously:

This is true to a degree, but also wrong to an other degree. Attractiveness is subjective because of it has variance, but it still exists as an objective concept because it is rooted in biology and evolution.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzN-uIVkfjg

This is true to a degree, but also wrong to an other degree. Attractiveness is subjective because of it has variance, but it still exists as an objective concept because it is rooted in biology and evolution.

It's subjective in the sense of one foid might like this Chad another foid might like some different Chad.

Not that this deformed dude and this good looking dude are both 'subjectively attractive'.

Just another bluepilled retard.

Just another bluepilled retard.

It's not even that he's just fucking lying.

Show me one fucking person in day to day life who actually thinks like this, especially a female.

It's not even that he's just fucking lying.

Show me one fucking person in day to day life who actually thinks like this, especially a female.
I don’t get how stupid someone can be to deny that looks are all that matter to foids. You either have to a delusional bluepilled retard or a fucking scum who contributes willingly to hypergamy.

Wtf is he talking about? Everyone finds Chads and most women attractive. Beauty is not subjective.

"Beauty is subjective but we all happen to be attracted to guys over 6'.TEEHEE!!!"

It's subjective in the sense of one foid might like this Chad another foid might like some different Chad.

Not that this deformed dude and this good looking dude are both 'subjectively attractive'.
Even as a man, you can tell when another man is genetically fit/attractive. Same applies to siblings. Just because one can assert their brother/sister is good looking, doesn't mean they want to fck them, it just means they acknowledge that their siblings have good genes

I fucking hate foids that write these long paragraphs describing why they’re different. I’m not reading any of this shit cause ya know what at the end of the day this bitch is still fucking CHAD

Edit: I’m retarded and it’s a guy...

99% of girls dont want me or get repulsed by me, the same 99% will fuck chad. That's what objectivity is.

These fucking retards would tell you that the outcome of a coin toss or dice roll is fucking subjective. Literal smoothbrains cannot comprehend that statistics, probabilities and expected outcomes exist.

Some liar who tries to gaslight someone doing retarded things. General Beauty standards is OBJECTIVE, while personal beauty standards is SUBJECTIVE. If you are OBJECTIVELY UGLY, you ARE OBJECTIVELY UGLY.

Your right some people who exist should not.

Just send him the Scientific Black Pill and if that don't work send him the studies from the references

Even as a man, you can tell when another man is genetically fit/attractive. Same applies to siblings. Just because one can assert their brother/sister is good looking, doesn't mean they want to fck them, it just means they acknowledge that their siblings have good genes
this

Last edited:
Attractiveness is subjective in the sense that I like average weight girls with big tits and someone I play games with likes thin girls with small tits. Attractiveness is objective in that ugly men are still ugly men, and attractive men are attractive men, and that 9999/10000 times, foids will agree that Chad > incel.

Left that 1/10000 chance because some bluepilled foid retard is bound to say “everyone’s beautiful in their own way, ya know?” and then vomit when you ask them out.

Very high IQ way if putting it Bhai, I have spent a lot of time trying to explain this to deathnicks, rice, and even my own family (the non white half) about this, but only get hit with muh Eurocentric beauty standards.
I will try explaining it this way next week.

Male and female beauty is an exact science. There are many mathematical formulas for facial features , skeletons , and muscles size/insertions . Physiological healthiness also factor in.

These fucking retards would tell you that the outcome of a coin toss or dice roll is fucking subjective. Literal smoothbrains cannot comprehend that statistics, probabilities and expected outcomes exist.