Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fact that gay incels don't exist shows that homosexuals are privileged

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
They are privileged because they will never have to experience the pain of being classified as not good enough by all the people they desire, they will never experience how it feels like to not be invited to the party of sex and intimacy, they are the bourgeoisie and heterosexual ugly men are the proletariat, the true victims of society.

Having consensual sex is one of my biggest dreams since I was a teenager, I'm sexually hungry and desperate and I hate the fact others are easily achieving this dream while I rot. This is unfair! We didn't choose our face, but we're told to just accept the scarcity it forces us to live, we're told to accept our scarcity while others enjoy. There's a reason people don't feel empathy towards millionaires, the more privileged a person is, the less empathy you feel towards them, and privileged isn't measured only with money, you can measure how privileged a person is in life with how much free consensual sex and relationships can that person get, this is why we shouldn't feel empathy for the problems of women and gays, because they are the privileged class, THEY SHOULD BE THE ONES FEELING EMPATHY TOWARDS US AND OUR SCARCITY.

WE ARE THE REAL VICTIMS!!!!

Last edited:
Fags only become gay because they failed to have sex with women. Homosexuality = sour grapes.

Fags only become gay because they failed to have sex with women. Homosexuality = sour grapes.
Nah, there are lots of gay celebrities who are literally simped by women, which proves that masculinity doesn't attract women as much as redpillers say, they just have to be attractive, NT and muscular.

Disgusting.
Kill All Faggots. Send them to Hell.

The fact that society respects faggots more than incels that are heterosexual and willing to reproduce is insane. eugenics is an unwritten law in this tyrannical world.

Gays are evil and should be publicly executed

Gays are evil and should be publicly executed
And I will have zero empathy for them when it happens (in a videogame), because they are privileged, they have consensual relationships, they enjoy the party while I rot, they should be the ones having empathy for me.

And also, the LGBT+ community is leftist and woke and therefore annoying and irritating.

Last edited:
wtf , there's nothing good about being a faggot and sleeping with men jfl

In fact they're doing us a miniscule favour by leaving some women behind

wtf , there's nothing good about being a faggot and sleeping with men jfl

In fact they're doing us a miniscule favour by leaving some women behind
My point is that our pain is alien to them, they will never experience the level of rejection we experience, they are sexually satiated because they fuck the people they WANT to fuck, they feel they can control their sexual life, I can't control my sexual life, I didn't choose the scarcity I'm suffering, I'm sexless because I'm ugly and women don't like that because they are shallow animals.

They don't have the sexual life we would want, but they are still a privileged class that deserves to be hated by us, because we are the true victims of society.

Disagree
Faggots become faggots due to sexual trauma/being groomed

that's more painful and humiliating imo than being an incel
I wouldn't want to be gay, but gays do NOT have it worse than us, at all, they are happier than us even if they also have problems.

I wouldn't want to be gay, but gays do NOT have it worse than us, at all, they are happier than us even if they also have problems.
you're valuing faggot happiness more than incel pain

If you and someone else were both dying of thirst, and the only water source was a toilet bowl, would you drink it? Probably not. And even if the other person drank it and said they felt better, their relief wouldn’t make that water any more acceptable to you