Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that ethnic families are way worse than white families is just further proof that not being white has to be some kind of sick joke

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Asian/Indian Families - tiger parents, unhealthy obsessed with reputation and career maxing

Black Families - parents are almost always dicks if they even care at all

Hispanic Families - 10 people in a house crammed like sardines

White families - hugs, kisses, affection, not too strict generally

Whites are degenerates with no culture. There is much more of a social community and greater bonds when it comes to ethnic groups. Not to mention they are more based. Good for coping. No wonder most ethnics don't lose virginity in their home country til later in life.

Last edited:
This is why rice people envy whites

being in a white family is all fine and dandy until you catch your mom and sister having a threesome with the pet dog.

Whites are degenerates with no culture. There is much more of a social community and greater bonds when it comes to ethnic groups. Not to mention they are more based. Good for coping. No wonder most ethnics don't lose virginity in their home country til later in life.
Cope. I’d rather be a Chad or Chadlite or even a white normie with no culture than a Chinacel with a thousand year old culture

This is why rice people envy whites
Especially noodlewhores

Cope. I’d rather be a Chad or Chadlite or even a white normie with no culture than a Chinacel with a thousand year old culture

Especially noodlewhores
4B6AC47C B158 415C 9ABA 5314BDD4A8A5

So would I. Not making a case for being ethnic. Just making a case saying ethnic incels have greater coping mechanisms at their disposals i.e. most of my Muslim friends are incels but they live happy and enjoy their lives. They are all mid-20s and will probably get married so aren't worried about lack of sex.

So would I. Not making a case for being ethnic. Just making a case saying ethnic incels have greater coping mechanisms at their disposals i.e. most of my Muslim friends are incels but they live happy and enjoy their lives. They are all mid-20s and will probably get married so aren't worried about lack of sex.
Your Muslim friends can’t pull up in ethnic countries and slay the way white normies can tbh

I guess i'm unlucky af because i'm white and subhuman as shit

Your Muslim friends can’t pull up in ethnic countries and slay the way white normies can tbh

That's true. But they are considered hot property by the foids in their curryland because they aren't poor.

That's true. But they are considered hot property by the foids in their curryland because they aren't poor.
A white normie is considered hot property by the foids in curryland too lmao

Jbw pill is major suifuel tbhngl
White people raped, pillaged and colonized everything in sight and are worshipped by ethnics across the globe

Brown and Black skinned people did absolutely nothing to anybody and are hated globally

And heres our weekly white worship thread. See you all in the next one

White people raped, pillaged and colonized everything in sight and are worshipped by ethnics across the globe

Brown and Black skinned people did absolutely nothing to anybody and are hated globally
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't give 2 fucks about my ethnic family back home i care about my freinds i make more what sucks is i have to do bullshit that comes with ethnic families why would you raise your child as a experiment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back