Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The fact that all women havn't become twitch streamers is proof they have subhuman intellect

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Look at any female streamers at X number of followers and a man with the same followers.

The man will have 3 different youtube channels, works 12 hour days, posts on instagram, tiktok, twitter, everything, plans all his streams.

That woman with the same views (even if they aren't a complete whore and just wear a lowcut shirt) will do nothing but stream a couple hours a week and make a fulltime income.

If you're a woman on twitch and don't make 6 figures, you are actually just retarded.

I know that most woman just suck their way to the top anyway, but twitch requires literally nothing but existing, even for average looking women.

I know that most woman just suck their way to the top anyway, but twitch requires literally nothing but existing, even for average looking women.

I recall meeting a femoid on Twitch years ago. She was doxxed by one of her former orbiters after laughing him during her stream.

Twitch streamer is stacy territory. Beckies and below will get mogged hard.