Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The fact that 99% of women listen to black music is incredibly alarming

D

domdom

Greycel
Girls don't listen to music because it sounds good, they only listen to music by guys they're attracted to. Backstreet boys, One Direction... they only listened to them because they liked the boys. Now 99% of western girls listen to music by black guys (or white guys acting black).

Not even asian girls are like this. Koreans and jap girls are listening to k pop. What are western girls listening to? Tyger. Lil pump.

Or maybe, they just listen to the music they hear on the radio/the music that is artificially promoted on streaming services to the front page?

Girls don't listen to music because it sounds good, they only listen to music by guys they're attracted to. Backstreet boys, One Direction... they only listened to them because they liked the boys. Now 99% of western girls listen to music by black guys (or white guys acting black).

Not even asian girls are like this. Koreans and jap girls are listening to k pop. What are western girls listening to? Tyger. Lil pump.

thugmaxxed niggers tbh

I don't know what the fuck they listen to and I don't care as I already know I would not like what they listen to to begin with.

doesn’t matter what they listen to

It's not just women. It feels like almost all zoomers listen to degenerate American rap.

Who gives a fuck what those whores listen to or do in general?

It's not just women. It feels like almost all zoomers listen to degenerate American rap.
Even based little race warrior kids listen to rap without a hint of irony

They listen to it because marketing and it's popular (because marketing)
We know that women aren't attracted to black men, all evidence points to it.

Obvious Virtue signaling and attention seeking. I dont think it stems from genuine love for niggers

Or maybe, they just listen to the music they hear on the radio/the music that is artificially promoted on streaming services to the front page?
this lol.

Obvious Virtue signaling and attention seeking. I dont think it stems from genuine love for niggers
It will probably escalate the upcoming years the more they are brainwashed to it.
How did it change from pop to that?

Last edited:
I don't know what the fuck they listen to and I don't care as I already know I would not like what they listen to to begin with.
based

True, but wouldn’t constant exposure to it brainwash girls?

this reminds me of when my 64 y/o dad tries to imitate rap, he just goes:

"BRUH-HA-HAHAHAH"
"BRUH-HA-HA-HAHA"
then he does a sound like a bunch of chimps having sex

True, but wouldn’t constant exposure to it brainwash girls?
They would move onto Beethoven if the radio stations started playing it nonstop and the various shill industries (Grammy Awards et al) started promoting it as the "in thing".

99% ?. Can we have actual sources for this? Not to sound like a redditor but THAT sounds unrealistic.

Vy97rk4ncg441

99% ?. Can we have actual sources for this? Not to sound like a redditor but THAT sounds unrealistic.
It’s an exaggeration but 90% at least, if you look at TikTok or top hundred songs.

Black music is more sexualised and low inhib.

Colossal cope

it’s actually laughable just how badly american conservatives have lost the culture war in every conceivable way

this reminds me of when my 64 y/o dad tries to imitate rap, he just goes:

"BRUH-HA-HAHAHAH"
"BRUH-HA-HA-HAHA"
then he does a sound like a bunch of chimps having sex
:feelskek:

it’s actually laughable just how badly american conservatives have lost the culture war in every conceivable way
Definitely. It’s unfathomable how much the culture has changed the past 5 years.

The funny thing is that their own white "brothers" sold them out for profit.

Trump's victory in 2016 just delayed the inevitable.
The conservatives are losing everywhere in the West.

Any modern music except incelcore is disgusting degenerate trash anyways.

If she has social media, she's a thot.
If she listens to the radio, she's a thot.
If she can't cook & clean, she's a whore.

Don't stress over bitches that aren't worth it.

Why is it alarming? Let them burn the coal and, well, pay the toll.

Black music is more blackpilled I cant listen to whites sing they love songs anymore

They listen to whatever is promoted (I wonder why HMMM) or popular at the time TBH, hyperneurotypical trait so they can fit in most social situations.

Most women are very easily brainwashed. Medias should start telling them balding autistic incels are hot and maybe they'll fuck us in a few years :feelskek:

Last edited:
You got to remember that Africans are the second biggest race. Could just be by size

They listen to whatever is promoted (I wonder why HMMM) or popular at the time TBH, hyperneurotypical trait so they can fit in most social situations.

Most women are very easily brainwashed. Medias should start telling them balding autistic incels are hot and maybe they'll fuck us in a few years :feelskek:
Exactly. Women follow the herd.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back