Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact Ritalincel has the most posts on looksmax.org is just sad

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Haha, he must hate himself for getting exiled from here because he literally could not resist the urge to shitpost.

Women are out there taking hundreds of cocks every week and all we can do is listen to jordan peterson. I was born in the wrong generation.

Women are out there taking hundreds of cocks every week and all we can do is listen to jordan peterson. I was born in the wrong generation.
We all were, my friend.

It’s crazy how many posts he has there tbh

Tbh

he acquired sigma's level of posting

I really don't understand how people manage to get such a high postcount

He is not human

Free brendioEE

Atleast he is not like the current postmaxxers tbh it was really fun to read his spam :dab:

Atleast he is not like the current postmaxxers tbh it was really fun to read his spam :dab:
What differs him from the current postmaxxers? He doesn't even post a genuine text. He always takes whatever the other users posted and reposts it in an unfunny way.

What differs him from the current postmaxxers? He doesn't even post a genuine text. He always takes whatever the other users posted and reposts it in an unfunny way.
idk makes me lol tbh

Haha, he must hate himself for getting exiled from here because he literally could not resist the urge to shitpost.

He can actually appeal anytime he wants.

Probably would get banned again, however.

Just realised you join date mog me brutally

Can't understand how anyone that spends time here can seriously try to looksmax. I get going for a rate, but we know it's over.

cage at all the people that were crying and wanted him banned

tbh
free him
Downloadfile 13

@Ritalincel

Just realised you join date mog me brutally
When I initially checked I thought you were joking because you joined in Oct and me later but then I realized that it was different years , just brainlet things made me chuckle

Holy fuck he has 50,000 posts over there. How has no one brought this up before.