Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The face which is going to greet future seamaxxers at Manila international airport.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240908 130924

This is why I'm not jealous of seamaxxers. Sea whores are ugly

Meanwhile ugly nigs get greeted by girls who look like this in Sweden:

Remember that anyone can technically seamax. You don't need to be white, just have a western passport and like $5000 to travel there. If these slum dwelling cunts will fuck balding boomers out of economic desperation they'll fuck you

Jbb is law. People should Stop denying it. Niggers aren't failoed by face, unlike, other races.
Its kind of tragic what is happening to the European race. Nigs have their way with the best looking women on the planet while the soy Eurocucks have to resort to SEA monkeys

Its kind of tragic what is happening to the European race. Nigs have their way with the best looking women on the planet while the soy Eurocucks have to resort to SEA monkeys
Such a weird world we're in. The braindead white foids, who are usually the hottest whore out for tyrones. The +100 iq white foids become volcel chad chasing feminists, career women or dykes

Yeah, it's brutal.

Show me what is a stacy to you then? Everyone here seems to have a different definition. Honestly to me all white foids are attractive unless deformed or disabled and most if not all ethnic foids are disgusting

Show me what is a stacy to you then? Everyone here seems to have a different definition. Honestly to me all white foids are attractive unless deformed or disabled and most if not all ethnic foids are disgusting
woman who love me is stacy

View attachment 1257475

This is why I'm not jealous of seamaxxers. Sea whores are ugly
That's just stupid bluepilled cherry-picking reasoning. Although generally speaking yeah, on average they are much worse than European women.

There are millions of biological templates down there, not all look like that. Look at this guy:

That's just stupid bluepilled cherry-picking reasoning. Although generally speaking yeah, on average they are much worse than European women.

There are millions of biological templates down there, not all look like that. Look at this guy:

View attachment 1262024

View attachment 1262025
I must say, I've noticed that you obviously plan to go to South East Asia to ascend. But I mustn't lie, I struggle to see how even going there would change much. I can personally attest that even if I were to head there, I would be far too awkward and weird to ever get any girls to like me. How do you know that SEAmaxxing will work?

I must say, I've noticed that you obviously plan to go to South East Asia to ascend. But I mustn't lie, I struggle to see how even going there would change much. I can personally attest that even if I were to head there, I would be far too awkward and weird to ever get any girls to like me. How do you know that SEAmaxxing will work?
I don't know if it will work or not. I plan to get more confidence by fucking whores in Pattaya first before I go to Philippines. There I'll just spam dating apps and that's it I guess since I'm too high inhib to approach random people on the street.

I don't know if it will work or not. I plan to get more confidence by fucking whores in Pattaya first before I go to Philippines. There I'll just spam dating apps and that's it I guess since I'm too high inhib to approach random people on the street.
I can't lie, I could never do this. I think I just genuinely hate women too much. I'd be constantly wishing that I could strangle and kill her constantly.

What if your plan doesn't work?

I can't lie, I could never do this. I think I just genuinely hate women too much. I'd be constantly wishing that I could strangle and kill her constantly.

What if your plan doesn't work?
I will use my time there to get in top physical shape, if I can't ascend or find a gf down there then I won't return to Europe. I am not going back to my country again I can't be bothered to live like this, it's just a drag. I will use my free time in Philippines to get in shape, and learn more coding by coding phone apps and stuff and try to apply for jobs in United States or something, I'll try to find ways to make money online so that I can stay in Philippines permanently and just NEETmaxx, the visa there is only like 50$ a month and other expenses are low.

If I can't ascend or find a gf and can't find a way to NEET there then I'll just fly but to Russia instead and use my family background to sign a contract with the district military near the border get sent to Ukraine and die, they pay nicely for frontline deployments so if I somehow miraculously survive I'll be rich as fuck by the time war ends so there is that, I don't intend to fire my gun or anything like, I guess I'll be bullied into doing it but since I'll be a volunteer they will probably treat me a lot better than a usual conscript, I'll use my gun by firing it into the air and shit and purposely miss before I get drone striked to death or taken prisoner. Tbh though the war might be over by then so...

Alternatively I'll rent out a diving Oxygen bottle, deplete the Oxygen to like 10-20%, buy a nose-blocker and tape the oxygen tube to my mouth and I'll overdose on sleeping pills before putting the oxygen tube into my mouth then drift off into the sweet embrace of death.

tl;dr: I'll die.