Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The face of the founder of kiwifarms

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Here's the massive cuck that runs that gynocentric shithole. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Joshua Moon 1

Are you surprised he's a male feminist?

I'm in no position to laugh at others for their appearance.
Do you look better than him, OP?

Why are his eyes so far apart

Over for null lmao. I thought about joining KF because I’m into the whole lolcow and trolling community.
But I probably won’t cuz Kiwifarms is known to be a bit of a moralfag site, Although they did bully 2 trannies into roping which is based.
The .is and soyjak party are better anyways.

They have a 700+ page thread whining about us on the community watch section lol

Over for null lmao. I thought about joining KF because I’m into the whole lolcow and trolling community.
But I probably won’t cuz Kiwifarms is known to be a bit of a moralfag site, Although they did bully 2 trannies into roping which is based.
The .is and soyjak party are better anyways.
It's a cucked site. They have an entire man hate section for rad fems meanwhile null is currently trying to remove the woman hate section because he claims it's just "arguing." Even tho he's responsible for most of the arguments that start in it. They also delete threads exposing women.

Mogs me.

What a fucking cuck though. Imagine running a forum that fucking hates you jfl.

That's like a black guy helping out the KKK or some shit

Nothing more pathetic than a male feminist

Male feminist :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not surprised at ALL. That shithole of a forum is pathetic and so is the founder it seems.

Mogs me.

What a fucking cuck though. Imagine running a forum that fucking hates you jfl.

That's like a black guy helping out the KKK or some shit
He's one of those retards who thinks he's transcended beyond his dick. He also has an absolute hate boner for Donald Trump which is hilarious.

Male feminist :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not surprised at ALL. That shithole of a forum is pathetic and so is the founder it seems.
Absolutely

Nothing more pathetic than a male feminist
Agreed

Lol I didn't even know it was gynocentric, have they not made female's into lolcows tho?

What is kiwifarms about? I thought it was something like 4chan but I saw many fags moralfagging there and people being banned over racism.

What is kiwifarms about? I thought it was something like 4chan but I saw many fags moralfagging there and people being banned over racism.
It's for autists in denial to obsess over incel e celebs

even on 4chan people get banned on certain boards for being raycis

He's a massive male feminist cuck who lets his female mods enforce gynocentric dictatorship over his shithole forum. I'll gladly expose his face

Yeah.
The thing is, when somebody promotes woke agendas, harming people, then their faggoty appearance is fair game.

Their thread about us is filled with just bro advice and the typical Reddit level insults.
Calling us gay, telling us to just take a shower, or us being incels is a choice etc.

Absolute truth nuke.
Everyone on KF is undoubtedly a neurotic freak, yet they try to act better than us lmao.
It's fucking hilarious. They'll spend hours writing essays about fucking DSP and simping for e girls, then they have the gull to try to make fun of us :lul:

The thing is, when somebody promotes woke agendas, harming people, then their faggoty appearance is fair game.
Sure

Normie detected. We bully people because it’s funny
bullying people for their appearance IS a normie trait though. idc all that much but just saying