Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The face of a truecel

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Yes this is a man.
If you know him please invite him here.

Screenshot 20180905 212228 Facebook

But in all seriousness. What do YOU personally believe makes a truecel a truecel?

Your inability to get laid or even just go on a date makes you a truecel. I've approached probably a dozen girls since mid-high school and none of them have even acknowledged me.

Mild to severe physical deformities, crippling mental illness, looks bad enough that you know the atmosphere changes when you get involved, and shit like that. Those make a truecel.

Plus that guy hairmogs, neckmogs, and forehead mogs the shit out of me. Lucky guy

Your inability to get laid or even just go on a date makes you a truecel. I've approached probably a dozen girls since mid-high school and none of them have even acknowledged me.

Mild to severe physical deformities, crippling mental illness, looks bad enough that you know the atmosphere changes when you get involved, and shit like that. Those make a truecel.

Plus that guy hairmogs, neckmogs, and forehead mogs the shit out of me. Lucky guy
Bullshit that guy does not mog you.

I can't see the image.

Maybe he is already here....who knows.

Well, in my country this guy will be able to get a girlfriend and maybe some casual sex (I'm from Uruguay, here the standards are bizarre and shitty)

Well, in my country this guy will be able to get a girlfriend and maybe some casual sex (I'm from Uruguay, here the standards are bizarre and shitty)
JBW theory proved once again.

not white and below average