Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The face is the gateway to the soul.

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
All nonverbal communication takes place there. It's your life-avatar. It indicates your entire physical identity. It's the barometer for health and reproduction. The face embodies EVERYTHING.

The rest is complimentary. ONLY if the face is good will the rest matter.

Ugly face --> IT ENDS HERE. No matter if you're 10 feet tall and have a 50 inch dick. Only INSANE money & status will save you. Without that, all is lost.

religious cucks belief, no such a thing as souls

FACE IS LIFE.

MY ONEITIS WOULD HAVE SUCKED ME IF I HAD A GOOD FACE

Things like this instantly disprove the personality argument, because traits of your personality are already assumed by foids depending on your physical appearance... :feelswhat:

See: "confidence" and height. :feelsclown:

Things like this instantly disprove the personality argument, because traits of your personality are already assumed by foids depending on your physical appearance... :feelswhat:

Your face is your personality

you sound just like @HiddenUzer right now:forcedsmile:
sorry I just got carried away, If I had a mil I would pay someone to take out that bitch and her bf in minecraft

There's no soul for you're face

So I guess plastic surgery is really soul reconstruction then