Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The face is only good for recognizing the person

L

Lonelyus

Taking a break until the forum is fixed
★★★★★
So why the fuck is this whole face thing so important, AN AK can still shoot up a person it makes no difference if he is attractive or not, The AK DOES NOT DISTINGUISH, SO if i get shot by an AK if i were thrown into some war id still die and so would the handsome man in my platoon too if i was a soldier, AN AK DOES NOT DISTINGUISH NOR CARE.

Therefore physical strenght and whatnot are more important than a face but according to the planet we value the face more because it looks better, What if the chads body is weak AF but he looks good, Your survivel in the apocalypse would be worse if that was your husband and you didnt choose the buff ogreface, JFL at this clown world.

AN AK DONT CARE HOW YOU LOOK IT JUST SHOOT DI DOOT

We can argue it all we want but foids don’t see it that way. They see it as a way to determine whether you’re a compatible partner to mate with. Whether that be a one-night stand or a lifelong partner.

We can argue it all we want but foids don’t see it that way. They see it as a way to determine whether you’re a compatible partner to mate with. Whether that be a one-night stand or a lifelong partner.
hmm it is because now life in society is easy, safe n shiet so women can have the privilege to choose face over body strenght?