Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The face an /r/inceltear user makes when they see us in the store

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F002%2F106%2F562%2Fd0e.jpg&hash=02ce2d0890af1a0646ce7ac1b670e517

Implying that they don't just make that face at whomever disagrees with them. Those cucks are like the boy who called wolf when it comes to calling people incel

normies are such piece of shit, they will dies and take you with them.

God go on any sub reddit and you will see the amount of freaks pushing for people to get vaccinated when COVID is mentioned only once. Fucking ZOG controlled shills.

Implying that they don't just make that face at whomever disagrees with them. Those cucks are like the boy who called wolf when it comes to calling people incel
They probably making this face as they read this thread.

“Muh muh omnicron double deluxe whopper supreme variant :soy::soy::soy: better stay inside for the next 30 years and watch life pass me by!!!”

stupid cucks, it’s almost as if they want to live the life of an incel on purpose!

“Muh muh omnicron double deluxe whopper supreme variant :soy::soy::soy: better stay inside for the next 30 years and watch life pass me by!!!”

stupid cucks, it’s almost as if they want to live the life of an incel on purpose!
Most of them ARE incels, just in denial.

Stay inside and donate their money to onlyfans.

IT are filled with cucks, some posts even tried to blur our user names in the screenshot they posted.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I think they fear people who are willing to looking at this forum to see what it actually looks like .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back