Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The eyes might be the most striking and important feature of the face

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
I'm not much of a PSL user but the first thing I notice in people are their eyes. It's some of the most defining and recognizable features of the face. Sharp piercing coloured eyes with dark thick eyebrows and long eyelashes look incredibly striking and add more personality and character to the face and can make any one good looking

Bro you have been GrAY for a whole year?

I have deep-set, almond eyes with thick eyelashes and straight eyebrows. But my dark circles counterbalance them.

height>>face

I disagree.

Eyes are important but in the early days a group of us incels experimented with face morphing in online dating.
The facial structure and jaw line were very important. You can turn incels into chads with face morphing, although
very unrealistic looking sometimes depending on how much editing is needed.

You could test your theory by wearing sunglasses and chatting up Stacies.

For those who think height>face - go wear height increasers and fix your inceldom.

I continuously see tall incels on here but never conventionally good looking mental cels. Tallcels
are treated better by other men which increases their social status and percieved to be more dominant.
Stacies like tall good looking men but you just end up like Lenny from of mice and men if you're just tall
and ugly.

Last edited:
a single trait (eyes) cannot compensate for height, facial symmetry, frame, NT, jaw

Last edited: