Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The 'Experience' of Dating Apps in South Korea

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/RlG6fO41r6Y

Screenshot 20230111 223207

Blonde haired blue eyed White guy who photoshopped his own picture and then PAID TINDER got nothing, he had one date and got stood up.

I hate these swipe-based dating apps to their core.

Can some Americels please use their freedom to... Wait, I wasn't going to imply anything to happen at the headquarters of these apps here. ;) In Minecraft, of course.

These apps created a "Dating desert" for the vast majority of men.

Tinder isn't "pay to win", it's pay to lose.

This man is leanmaxxed as hell, what good does losing weight do for these "results"?! Fuck!

Also, JBW debunked yet again.

It's ovER for Whitecels, it's ovER for South Koreancels, it's ovER for Pay-for-Tindercels. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Blonde haired blue eyed White guy who photoshopped his own picture and then PAID TINDER

My bad, I meant to write "pictures" here. Too late to edit the original post. :feelswhat:

Can these results be replicated, though? :feelssus:

I refuse to believe a physically decent white male had trouble finding matches in socially degenerate and hypergamous SK. :feelsUgh:

Never began with glasses.

The above user is an incel

It's ovER for Whitecels, it's ovER for South Koreancels, it's ovER for Pay-for-Tindercels. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
coping hard

Tinder in South Korea is...

Tinder
2.15M monthly active users
Male: 96.6%
Female: 3.4%

96.6% male.

Tinder isnt the main app they use in South Korea,

The app with the best male-female ratio in South Korea is actually HelloTalk, an app designed specifically for asian women to meet foriegners

Hello Talk
1.72M monthly active users
Male: 15.4%
Female: 84.6%

dating apps are a waste of time anyway.

Go work in a supermarket, office, hospital etc or anywhere where there are tons of foids. Go to night school or college because tons of foids there, move into an apartment with foids there etc etc etc etc.

Thats how to meet tons of foids for those who want try there luck and get a gf, not dating app nonsence

BS, jbw is the law.

South Korea isn't SEA its the lookism capital, blackpill central, every day spent there is pure diluted suicide fuel.

You have no fuckign clue.

Last edited:
BS, jbw is the law.

South Korea isn't SEA its the lookism capital, blackpill central, every day spent there is pure diluted suicide fuel.

You have no fuckign clue.
why does jbw not work in South Korea then, if that's what you're implying I'm not sure.

why does jbw not work in South Korea then, if that's what you're implying I'm not sure.
South Korea is one of the richest countries in the world with the highest female SMV in the entire Asia, if there's one country where JBW doesn't work its there.

JBW is about shitholes for incels. Phillipines, Thailand.

Over for Sk. At least anti feminazi is growing

View: https://youtu.be/RlG6fO41r6Y

View attachment 695164

Blonde haired blue eyed White guy who photoshopped his own picture and then PAID TINDER got nothing, he had one date and got stood up.

I hate these swipe-based dating apps to their core.

Can some Americels please use their freedom to... Wait, I wasn't going to imply anything to happen at the headquarters of these apps here. ;) In Minecraft, of course.

These apps created a "Dating desert" for the vast majority of men.

Tinder isn't "pay to win", it's pay to lose.

This man is leanmaxxed as hell, what good does losing weight do for these "results"?! Fuck!

if it's over for this nigga then what chance do the rest of us have

how tall was he?