Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The experience of being mocked for my voice gave me severe trauma

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Even today I still remember the foids bursting into laughter after I had read out aloud my answer in class, even though my answer was perfect right. Fortunately some teachers protected me, saying “he’s right. What’s so funny?” But it still made me extremely uncomfortable about my own voice to the point that I fear speaking in front more than 3 persons unless I’m well prepared, kek

I experienced the same in middle school. Some precocious teenagers would mock me for having a high-pitched, out of tune voice. This is one of the fine occurrences in which I can say the world spun around because now I have a deep, relaxing voice. Puberty saved me in that sense.

Like the meme goes:
Th 3662356460

Even today I still remember the foids bursting into laughter after I had read out aloud my answer in class

SAAMEEE THEY CALLED MEE PIEEPS PIEEPS PIEEPS WHEN I WAS TALKING I KNOW THAT BLONDE FOID WHO DID THAT ALL THE TIME SHE LOOKS LIKE 40 NOW AND IS A TEACHER BUT IS 24 AND FAT

SAAMEEE THEY CALLED MEE PIEEPS PIEEPS PIEEPS WHEN I WAS TALKING I KNOW THAT BLONDE FOID WHO DID THAT ALL THE TIME SHE LOOKS LIKE 40 NOW AND IS A TEACHER BUT IS 24 AND FAT
I WILL CHADFISH HER AND LEAK THE NUDES TOO ALL HER STUDENTS SO SHE ROPES (IN VIDEOGAME)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back