Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the existential crisis of an incel

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I think I have come up with a good metaphor for living as an incel and an aware blackpilled human being:

If we take life to be a game we are all thrust into being played by every human since birth whether by choice or not, your are by definition of being alive playing the game of life bound by the intractable rules of human nature without choice in the matter.

These rules of human nature, of the HALO effect for attractive people, solipsism, self interest, lack of empathy, narcissism, hypergamy, are so set in stone they are documented in literature for literally thousands of years with almost no change to concept or plot, just merely character and place name changes.

The aware incel has already worked out in the first 20 years of life that not only is the game of life and the PERCEIVED upper stratum of society the "pinnacle" that the everyman strives for, lives for, is a hoax and is illusory and simply unattainable by a person not either genetically (read facially), status, or wealth lottery winners. The position at the top is predicated on such unethical ground, such poison psychologically and financially, the position is NOT WORTH ACHIEVING, you have to submit to the bent and corrupt nature of human nature in order to realise and maintain it. You have to sell you morality to achieve the end of the top of the totum pole because the position is predicated on discrimination to achieve it and maintain it, to such a high degree you are essentially green lighting the inequality manifest in humans innate nature of deterministic slavery to genetic have and have nots.

And so here is the trap of the life of an aware incel;
As with anything, if you "see" through the lie, if you know how a magic trick works, IT LOSES ALL ITS POWER OVER YOU PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND PHYSICALLY. The incel now has absolutely no desire to attain the top of the pyramid, he does not strive for the highest paying job, highest status job in office, in whatever field or acquire as much material possessions as possible or the most attractive wife etc etc.
This is another aspect of how the world is structured the only way it works is like a magic trick, the top of society power, social status and money are used as a carrot for the bottom 90%, this aspiration is akin to the american dream, it informs all the dreams and desires and thus behaviour of the population, it organises their behaviour so it is predictable. If you know what someone wants you can easily manipulate them and easily predict what they are going to do, because there are only a certain number of ways you can achieve the end.
This is again where the incel comes in if the aware incel does not desire what the herd wants, they are inherently unpredictable, uncontrollable, they are not fooled by the magic trick they know the coin comes from the sleeve.

The nihilistic paradox;
This has another effect for the incel as their position in society is depressed always perpetually low, because the higher they climb up the greasey pole the more of a defeat psychologically they feel, the more the creeping sense of being a moral sell out becomes. This then becomes a nihilistic paradox as they cannot escape the feeling of a pointless existance as they have no goal no higher purpose that informs their existance, that provides their existance with meaning, the goals provided to them the apex of human existance is so unpallatable ethically so corrupt that they dont aspire to them.

My entire life has been an existential crisis, holy fuck lol

Nice post bro. But I think there's hope

Yes, it's virtually hard if not impossible to escape nihilism as an incel, in some ways you merge with it and not by choice either but through lived survival necessity, but there are different kinds of nihilism where not all are equal to each other and where even some are life affirming by contrast.

I've said it many times, what gives me hope is chaos, entropy, collapse, and nature intervening on human civilization, I got to believe it will because if it doesn't then we're really truly damned. [If none of those things do I fear what nightmarish future they will bring about where a majority of men are so entirely disregarded leaving the masculine spirit an empty hollow shell destroyed of all its essence to be a man.]

The only net positive thing about being an incel is that through lived experiences you come to understand all the many intricate human illusions that plague this entire world where overtime you become mentally immune to all of them depending on the level of mental mastery you acquire or achieve overtime.:feelsjuice:

As an incel you come to master your own mind, emotions, instincts, and perceptions in ways that most non-incel men will never ever come to know or even understand, that they'll never even begin to ever fully comprehend. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
As an incel you come to master your own mind, emotions, instincts, and perceptions in ways that most non-incel men will never ever come to know or even understand, that they'll never even begin to ever fully comprehend. :feelsthink:
elab

Huh? Elaborate? I'm not familiar with all the acronyms here quite yet being old and stuff, so you'll have to forgive my ignorance upon some word usages.

Last edited:
Huh? Elaborate? I'm not familiar with all the acronyms here quite yet being old and stuff, so you'll have to forgive my ignorance upon some word usages.
yes, elaborate, on

yes, elaborate, on
Basically when you're life is not preoccupied with women, family, work, and so on under normal social conditions of society you find yourself having an over abundance of free idle time at your disposal to which you meditate, contemplate, and think about a variety of issues or things going on in the world to the point of studying the fabric of reality itself. Sure, the loneliness, solitude, and isolation is soul crushing mentally as it is for all of us, but for me at least this is how I fill up the void of my life concerning intellectual pursuits reading everything I can get my hands on where my mind is like a sponge constantly absorbing information.

In a way by casting us out in isolation as our collective punishment being outcasts it only helps us escape and break free mentally of the simulacra all the more easier unplugged or unattached. We all live a very deattached existence individually.

Last edited: