Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The existance of feminism debunking youtube channels.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
You know, if you happen to stumble a lot on reddit you can get pretty discouraged by the amount of cucks and simps worms but the existance of based channels makes me go pure lifefuel.

In my country there is one which is kinda famous, it's a podcast of three members (which one is a chad and the two other ones are kinda high tier normies). Of course the fact that based chad is basically holding up everything makes this thing popular among females, too, which is pretty annoying but it's bettere than having another cucked idiot sprouting lies.

There is no replies

My mistake posting this early as an eurofag :cryfeels:
Don't worry bro, I'll make sure to bump every thread that has no replies after some time.

Don't worry bro, I'll make sure to bump every thread that has no replies after some time.

It's not necessary bro, this post was kinda useless :D I hope the other one (about my feature on feminist video) gets replied though, i want IT to feature that.

thank you though