Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the exact moment I realized I will be a hopeless virgin for the rest of my life

Soothsayer

Soothsayer

Greycel
It was 7th grade science class and I was always nervous because that particular semester I was seated next to a hot blode stacy. She was very cute and I couldn't even bring myself to speak to her all year sometimes I would overhear her having conversations about sex with her friends who were also seated close. The teacher had us take notes on a presentation she was doing about fkin volcanos and tectonic plates or some shit and right in the beginning of class my ONE AND ONLY pencil had broken and our classroom pencil sharpener was broken too. As a poorfag my parents rarely bought me school supplies and when they did it was a backpack every 4 years and some notebooks, I almost always had to borrow pencils and other supplies from the few friends I still had back then. So here I am sitting in an hour long class supposed to be taking notes the whole time because all this will be on a test and I don't have a pencil, a normal child in this situation would not even think about it and ask his classmates or the teacher for help in this situation. I didn't do that and I soon felt what was probably my very first dose of reality. I sat there just trying to pay close attention to the teacher in an effort to just absorb the information in my head but it was hard, I was getting distracted and looking for ways to sharpen my pencil by scratching at it with my nails and just lookin shifty because I was used to being able to take notes with a functioning pencil. At the end of that class as everyone was getting ready to leave the cute blonde girl seated next to me just turned to me and said "you know I could've given u a pencil but u sat there the whole time and like didn't even say anything". I just remember the look in her face like she was almost about to burst out laughing at me and it really crushed me. I really thought to myself "how am I so bad that I can't even ask a girl for a simple favor, how am I supposed to ever ask a girl out". I think I kind of realized back than that it was going to be extremely hard or probably impossible for me to ever find love.

Never began for SAcels. Should've Finn Skarderud 0.05% alcohol/benzomaxxed during your teens.

Also, taking notes is retarded anyway, u retain the information better by actively listening, not by taking notes. u write out notes after the lesson is finished (tip for starting unicels)

Relatable. In highschool I was very scared of girls because I had erythrophobia
Never began for SAcels. Should've Finn Skarderud 0.05% alcohol/benzomaxxed during your teens.

Also, taking notes is retarded anyway, u retain the information better by actively listening, not by taking notes. u write out notes after the lesson is finished (tip for starting unicels)
Taking written notes doesn't work that well. Highlighting in pdfs or mendeley works best for me. But I see girls religiously writing everything down the lecturer says in those neat organized handwritings, like they are robots

Last edited:
Its over for shycels, also the stacie couldve helped you without waiting for your request

Damn that is sad man. So what grade are you in now? 10th grade?

Its over for shycels, also the stacie couldve helped you without waiting for your request
yes, looking back at it now it is even harsher than I remember it. I didn't know about the blackpill back then but it probably had something to do with my looks. I was always short and had a femanine voice even for a 7th grader back then I was below standard. I don't think she even wanted to help but was just simply reminding me of how pathetic I was
Damn that is sad man. So what grade are you in now? 10th grade?
graduated, currently wageslaving

This was 7th grade but eventually I stopped caring about school and just did the minimum to pass. The only classes I got an A in High School was gym because u get an A just for showing up.

Last edited:
brutal,I don't ejaculate until 16,before that I don't feel attracted to girls
I maybe start to feel emotionally attracted to girls only after 18

brutal,I don't ejaculate until 16,before that I don't feel attracted to girls
I maybe start to feel emotionally attracted to girls only after 18
emotion :feelswhat:?

This was 7th grade but eventually I stopped caring about school and just did the minimum to pass. The only classes I got an A in High School was gym because u get an A just for showing up.
Gym class was enjoyable tbh I miss that. Also, JoinedSep 4, 2018Posts17Online9h 20m... :feelsjuice:
Taking written notes doesn't work that well. Highlighting in pdfs or mendeley works best for me. But I see girls religiously writing everything down the lecturer says in those neat organized handwritings, like they are robots
Foids:
Post-it notes :yes:
Different color markers for everything :yes:
Good handwriting :yes:
>Still get low grade

Gym class was enjoyable tbh I miss that. Also, JoinedSep 4, 2018Posts17Online9h 20m... :feelsjuice:

Foids:
Post-it notes :yes:
Different color markers for everything :yes:
Good handwriting :yes:
>Still get low grade
Lmao. They always write definitions down that they can memorize but they don't really understand it and can't apply it. When I need to understand, e.g. a mathematical concept, I will write everything out in a notepad and play with every detail/test out different derivations, make up drawings, etc. The end result will look like pure chaos but atleast I will fully understand the concept at a fundamental level because I have broken it down and analyzed it part by part

Most of us have had a sudden moment were we realized it would never happen and would die without a female's touch or any sexual experiences. For me it was in 1988 at a bus stop after a very bad bad/depressing day. Strangely it almost fell like a strange relief.

also had a similair experience where I was seated next to a hot russian redhead. I never talked to her much but one day she was asking me for some water from MY bottle. I fapped and sucked on the bottle the entire day after class was over

[UWSL]thanks for the reminiscing username[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

Last edited:
'Just don't act shy around girls, inkell. Works for me'.

Artworks qJHLyu7gQeYhk4zV h9WHcA t500x500

I knew back in 1999 when a girl told me I was so ugly I should off myself, been an on slaughte of negative experiences ever since.

I thought I was shy but you're on a whole new level...

Lmao. They always write definitions down that they can memorize but they don't really understand it and can't apply it. When I need to understand, e.g. a mathematical concept, I will write everything out in a notepad and play with every detail/test out different derivations, make up drawings, etc. The end result will look like pure chaos but atleast I will fully understand the concept at a fundamental level because I have broken it down and analyzed it part by part
Brainiac :feelsokman::bigbrain:

It was 7th grade science class and I was always nervous because that particular semester I was seated next to a hot blode stacy. She was very cute and I couldn't even bring myself to speak to her all year sometimes I would overhear her having conversations about sex with her friends who were also seated close. The teacher had us take notes on a presentation she was doing about fkin volcanos and tectonic plates or some shit and right in the beginning of class my ONE AND ONLY pencil had broken and our classroom pencil sharpener was broken too. As a poorfag my parents rarely bought me school supplies and when they did it was a backpack every 4 years and some notebooks, I almost always had to borrow pencils and other supplies from the few friends I still had back then. So here I am sitting in an hour long class supposed to be taking notes the whole time because all this will be on a test and I don't have a pencil, a normal child in this situation would not even think about it and ask his classmates or the teacher for help in this situation. I didn't do that and I soon felt what was probably my very first dose of reality. I sat there just trying to pay close attention to the teacher in an effort to just absorb the information in my head but it was hard, I was getting distracted and looking for ways to sharpen my pencil by scratching at it with my nails and just lookin shifty because I was used to being able to take notes with a functioning pencil. At the end of that class as everyone was getting ready to leave the cute blonde girl seated next to me just turned to me and said "you know I could've given u a pencil but u sat there the whole time and like didn't even say anything". I just remember the look in her face like she was almost about to burst out laughing at me and it really crushed me. I really thought to myself "how am I so bad that I can't even ask a girl for a simple favor, how am I supposed to ever ask a girl out". I think I kind of realized back than that it was going to be extremely hard or probably impossible for me to ever find love.
Brutal :feelsbadman: