Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the evolution of teeth!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Interesting article about the evolution of teeth. Plus some modern problems people have via soft foods!

Unfortunately,

there's no teeth in my face,

anymore. But I'm old and it's not as important as it would have been if i was younger.

i hate having to brush my teeth

Interesting stuff tbh. Will read later sometime

For teeth to function properly during chewing, their opposing surfaces must align to a fraction of a millimeter
Never knew that! It's cool that sharks are basically covered in teeth too, pretty awesome

will read it i hate my teeths

same tbh. My teeth are horrible ngl
would u brush your teeth more if she told you?

JxRNRyh 3WcoJk38r3Iky7DoLlylxxLo0TgOlEc2 tKaGEN5Buz5wOX6TC9t6hrmvuDL00 LaMYzxtrFblOqON4tRxv Op

Most orthodontists agree that diet and other environment factors during childhood does have some effect on the development of the jaw and teeth, but its not the main reason for why people have misaligned jaws. It is still unclear what causes most cases of crooked teeth, but we do know that children can inherit different sizes of jaws and different sizes of teeth which can cause misalignment.

People are dumb and eat shit that rots their teeth.