Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The evolution of normie advice.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
First form:

“Just wait until college/Uni/an unspecified amount of time, it will happen when you least expect it.”

Second form:

“You have to hit the gym/put yourself out there/get hobbies/work on yourself till your reach an unspecified state until you are good enough for women.”

Final form:

“Just learn to be happy without sex/intimacy/a family of your own.”

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::society::society::society:

pure manipulation, pure injustice.

More like
First form:

“Just wait until college/Uni/an unspecified amount of time, it will happen when you least expect it.”
What your parents tell you
Second form:

“You have to hit the gym/put yourself out there/get hobbies/work on yourself till your reach an unspecified state until you are good enough for women.”
What normies, redpillers, and foids tell you
Final form:

“Just learn to be happy without sex/intimacy/a family of your own.”
What soys tell you

People who have regular sex "i dont know why are people obsessed with sex, it isnt even that good, you are not missing out much, better get a hobby"

Wait for a certain amount of time during which your physical appearance and mental health will keep declining.

Then run trough the jungle of constant humilliation where you are treated like a weird disgusting leeper.

Finally accept that you are supposed to die alone in your little hole and do it quietly. Dont dare to bother the party of life outside.

Wait for a certain amount of time during which your physical appearance and mental health will keep declining.

Then run trough the jungle of constant humilliation where you are treated like a weird disgusting leeper.

Finally accept that you are supposed to die alone in your little hole and do it quietly. Dont dare to bother the party of life outside.
terminator-fire.gif

Tired of these shit lies

First comes the denial. Then the virtue signalling/delusion/false hope/bluepill optimism. Then comes the red pill/tough love. And finally, we are left with placid acceptance and apathy.

Final advice: Just go gay so you wouldn't be an incel anymore bro! :soy::foidSoy:

"You need to put yourself out there more sweaty!" - months gone

"Travel, the world is your oyster!" - half a year gone

"Hone your craft. Show a little artist side. I myself play the ukulele and trim my moustache bro." - a year gone

"Hit the gym." - two years gone

"Get a degree to become cultured, silly!" - five years gone

"Wow yikes nothing is working, you need intensive psychotherapy!" - seven years and all your money gone

"Ok I'll tell you the truth, bitches love money bro hehehe. Work it." - 15 years to own your apartment

Whoops you're almost 50 :soy:

"You need to put yourself out there more sweaty!" - months gone

I was in a Jewish program before my two stints of group therapy. When I was younger, Mother tried taking me to local groups for activities, though I was too anxious to even enter the room.

"Travel, the world is your oyster!" - half a year gone

Lived in Minneapolis. Yesterday was my fifth anniversary.

"Get a degree to become cultured, silly!" - five years gone

I had one of the highest literary scores in my state.

"Wow yikes nothing is working, you need intensive psychotherapy!" - seven years and all your money gone

Two stints of group therapy and 7+ years of outpatient therapy.

"Ok I'll tell you the truth, bitches love money bro hehehe. Work it." - 15 years to own your apartment

Medicaid, Section 811, GRH....

Tomorrow: Just learn to be happy with being a second class citizen as a manlet

Gaslighting since start