Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The evolution of a foid in a relationship

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
If you ascend this is the bullshit that awaits you. Except she'll probably be in her final stage already
Brutal heightpill too

its only going to get worse once people, esepcially females get fatter and fatter in average

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Why do they always use highwaisted jeans, pathetic

And you can't say that specimen is ugly otherwise you will be tagged as "fatphobic"
:feelsclown:

Possible theories: a) The long-haired fuck is a feeder and they are both sexually abhorrent, b) she is unironically the most undisciplined lardbeast in the world and the guy a living doormat. a) is probably more likely by a small margin, because if someone managed to keep a mediocre figure he/she would normally not blow up like this unless it's the intention without popping out a child, but both hypotheses are pathognomonic for the clownsworld.
its only going to get worse once people, esepcially females get fatter and fatter in average
And you can't say that specimen is ugly otherwise you will be tagged as "fatphobic"
:feelsclown:

In 3 years she managed to gain 300 pounds

CUCK. It definitely wouldn't happen to me. Seriously lanklets are the biggest cucks that's what happenes when you get undeserved respect.

lazy foid gets fat, nothing new.
Isn't that easy in a short-timespan unless she has the worst metabolism ever. Gaining so much is virtually impossible without intention, you have to stuff your mouth constantly to rapidly gain so much weight. Losing weight is extremely easy, especially when you are a fat fuck. I lost my weight back then without sport and the only things I had to do was to stop drinking/eating unnecessary stuff, with three completely normal dishes a day and without sugary/alcoholic drinks one easily can keep his weight. As someone who was both over-and underweight, I tell you that trying to gain weight is far harder than losing it.

Isn't that easy in a short-timespan unless she has the worst metabolism ever. Gaining so much is virtually impossible without intention, you have to stuff your mouth constantly to rapidly gain so much weight. Losing weight is extremely easy, especially when you are a fat fuck. I lost my weight back then without sport and the only things I had to do was to stop drinking/eating unnecessary stuff, with three completely normal dishes a day one easily can keep his weight. As someone who was both over-and underweight, I tell you that trying to gain weight is far harder than losing it.
Of course they go out of their way, it's pure gluttony. The people with 0 self control are the ones telling us to become perfect avatars of greatness

As someone who is a fatcel and has now lost 107lbs, actually lost 109lbs now, I can tell you for a fact gaining weight is so much easier. Just eat some fucking ice cream and chow down on unhealthy food while depressed. 10/10 so easy.
No you only find it easy because of your appetite. I have to force myself to bulk and put on muscle. I've never been fatter than a visible 2 pack. I will puke if I try to eat like a fatcel.

You literally have to do nothing when you want to lose weight. No meals to cook, no groceries to buy, don't have to go to a fastfood restaurant etc. Just skip a meal and do something. Anything.

Of course they go out of their way, it's pure gluttony. The people with 0 self control are the ones telling us to become perfect avatars of greatness
This is also what annoys me so much. How much they expect from a male and then it's not even a guaranteed success. And when you complain and say that you have done everything in your power, it's entitlement and your justified anger nothing more than whining. Fuck self-improvement as defined by normies and their ludicrous standards for men.
As someone who is a fatcel and has now lost 107lbs, actually lost 109lbs now, I can tell you for a fact gaining weight is so much easier. Just eat some fucking ice cream and chow down on unhealthy food while depressed. 10/10 so easy.
American? In America gaining weight can indeed be easy because the food in America is indeed extremely shitty with tons of cheese and sugar. In America it's no wonder when someone becomes fat. Probably I just have a bias because I never ate much and I mostly became a fat back then due to drinking habits (e.g. lemonade, cheap beer reimbursements). Always interesting that experiences can be so different, wish you good luck on your further journey, brocel.

Look, I've lost a ton of weight and am continuing to do so, but your appetite isn't the problem, its the transitioning. If you snack constantly every 30m-1h30m you will 10/10 gain weight, boredom makes you hungry when you aren't. I could literally just munch away two bags of chips and a bowl of icecream/popcorn each day in addition to 3 meals, just because of bored downtime. If you can't bulk when you aren't snacking or bored, and in this technocratic society boredom is rampant. Fuck dude, go to taco bell if you want to gain weight, so much fatty and not very filling food, or order lomein/other Chinese food, you'll be hungry again quick and easily bulk.
I don't want to snack. I've never enjoyed or understood snacks.
Bags of chips? I eat a quarter of it and it becomes gross as fuck. Ice cream i take a few spoonfulls and I'm done.

Taco bell doesn't exist here. There aren't many fast food chains here either

Didn't take into account country, I don't know shit about you but in America what I am saying is 100% true and irrefutable. Thank you Leben for your kind words, you helped me remember we aren't all americels. I agree, I used to drink soda and eat a lot, and drink beer/fireball, so it was VERY easy to bulk weight. Gymcel I don't know how you cope for boredom, your style, if you got a fucked up and special tastebuds/etc but you are lucky to behave like that. That isn't normal in America, eating an entire bag of chips or a medium (sometimes large) pizza by yourself is seen as normal even for foids. Now our food tastes amazing too. So its even easier. Fuck, drinking a can of pop is 150 calories, a few beers or fireball can add on another 600 to your total.
Have seen it first hand. A female family member of mine was once in a relationship with an American man and spent much time in America. When she tries to make cake it's hard to not die from hyperglycemia after consuming it, because the glazing is so sugary and exorbitant. According to my father who also spent time in America all the food there looks like this. It's no wonder that people suffer from weight problems in America.

Gymcel I don't know how you cope for boredom, your style, if you got a fucked up and special tastebuds/etc but you are lucky to behave like that. That isn't normal in America, eating an entire bag of chips or a medium (sometimes large) pizza by yourself is seen as normal even for foids. Now our food tastes amazing too. So its even easier. Fuck, drinking a can of pop is 150 calories, a few beers or fireball can add on another 600 to your total.
When I'm bored I lift or play video games, both of which stop me from eating.

The point I'm trying to make is that some people have a turbo low appetite and food just isn't appealing. Eating is a literal chore. Fatcels don't get this (not being a condescending btw, it's literally another mindset/brain response). What I've noticed is that fatcels are able to keep eating and the food keeps tasting good. Ask any skelly and he'll tel you that even when he's hungry and craving food, the second he's full food suddenly loses its appeal. The food that that skelly loves suddenly tastes gross and makes him want to puke.

I'm not joking when I say I'd puke before finishing that bag of chips or that tub of ice cream.

But I'm not retarded, I know this isn't how most people work. Food these days is engineered to be addictive and the state of the US and many other nations prove it's working on most people. I'm just saying some people operate completely differently.

Plus me personally I find most fatcel foods completely gross and unappealing. My way to get extra calories and bulk? Fruits, yogurts or kefir as desert. Legit what I find appealing.

Keep in mind this is her with makeup on. Imagine her face with no makeup.

Also Just fucking lol at using high waisted jeans to hide your disgusting belly

What you are describing is like describing a NT to an aspy, you just can't do it, they'll never understand. I don't, it sounds like you are mentally ill, ngl, but I probably sound the same to you. I guess if you are truly struggling with bulking you could try more liquids, I mean protein whey powder has 100-200 calories a scoop and adding it to yogurt or mixing it with liquid is easy. Otherwise sodapop, idk man, wish you the best.
I've been consistently putting on weight. I've come a loooong way (20kg-ish?)

And yeah it's kinda like NT vs aspy, completely different state of minds and we can't relate to each other. What seems normal and comfortable to one seems insane to the other one.

Doesn't even look like the same person.
But the dude looks like a fucking idiot.

As an aspy myself, I can confirm that you seem NT foodwise to me at the level of difference we experience,
Good news is I've found a way to put on weight and you seem to be losing weight just fine. Although we have different challenges we seem to be succeeding so let's just be happy about that :feelsautistic:

Keep in mind this is her with makeup on. Imagine her face with no makeup.

Also Just fucking lol at using high waisted jeans to hide your disgusting belly
She looks like an oblivion character with the make up, that's legit what I thought when her face appeared that close to the camera

Possible theories: a) The long-haired fuck is a feeder and they are both sexually abhorrent, b) she is unironically the most undisciplined lardbeast in the world and the guy a living doormat. a) is probably more likely by a small margin, because if someone managed to keep a mediocre figure he/she would normally not blow up like this unless it's the intention without popping out a child, but both hypotheses are pathognomonic for the clownsworld.
A feeder is a defensive mechanism to lock a bitch down.

She's evolving
backwards

She looks like an oblivion character with the make up, that's legit what I thought when her face appeared that close to the camera
Its funny when foids delude themselves into thinking they look any better with makeup on when they're fat as fuck

Its funny when foids delude themselves into thinking they look any better with makeup on when they're fat as fuck
Can't fight the bloat tbh

It's no different than an ugly thinking his face magically looks better with a different haircut.

But obviously women get away with it while men don't