Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The evil of society is unironically the only reason the world is like this

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Then I'm glad we don't know each other and I'm not stuck on an island with you.

Your kind of thinking is precisely why the world is in such a fucked up state that we can't seem to pull ourselves out from.
It’s because I’ve been lied to, cheated on and taken advantage of. Those people will always come out top. Look at people Jeff bezo , Elon musk, bill gates. They got to where they’re at from using people and treated them like pawns

It’s because I’ve been lied to, cheated on and taken advantage of. Those people will always come out top. Look at people Jeff bezo , Elon musk, bill gates. They got to where they’re at from using people and treated them like pawns
If that's what you value, then go right ahead. Amass capital, build a company, then step on thousands of people to climb some capitalist pyramid.

I'm sure you'll find contentment and happiness there.

If that's what you value, then go right ahead. Amass capital, build a company, then step on thousands of people to climb some capitalist pyramid.

I would be happy. Having power and fuck you money.

I would be happy. Having power and fuck you money.
You know what the most common problem that plagues humanity is? It's not selfish greed or corruption. It's power without wisdom.

You know what the most common problem that plagues humanity is? It's not selfish greed or corruption. It's power without wisdom.
We’re in a living hell lol. The world is a cruel and nasty place. Like I said you need to do whatever possible to enjoy your time here. It’s either use people or be used.

Society figured that not everyone can make it, so it started labeling the things needed to become successful as "evil". We are all brainwashed into doing what's not in our best interest really... and, looking at you but also at me/us, it's working. It's all a big ass deception, and the only way to make it is to have someone enlightened to mentor you since young age.

That's why sons of single mothers often become failures, cause those foids transmit bullshit life lessons, mostly about being "good": it only works for them, but only because they have intrinsic value (men need foids), only because they are always helped... for men tho, that never receive any kind of help, it totally does not work
We’re in a living hell lol. The world is a cruel and nasty place. Like I said you need to do whatever possible to enjoy your time here. It’s either use people or be used.
Yeah... and honestly, the only reason we feel "bad" about it it's because we were taught different in our childhood. Society wants people to suffer, wants to exploit the young, so for many many years it teaches kids to "be good, to obey, to never create "troubles". In order that when they are eventually required to do something "evil", they don't do it... can't do it, and become failures (which is exactly what they want! Only elite should be able to become successful...). It's disgusting really

Last edited:
People fall for the naturalistic fallacy all the time despite it being retarded. Like they see some rat eat it's baby and then they go "Aww bwrooo, I guess dat means I should eat babies too dwwud." They fail to realize that there is no other analog to human society in the animal kingdom. You can't look at a bird and make these ridiculous assumptions about human society. And even human societies sometimes get it wrong. Like in what way is child sacrifice beneficial to our survival as a species? it's not. We should reject any oversimplification narrative about nature that do not take into account the intricacies of human society and or consider the longterm effects of iterative behavior.
High iq and agreed ,also the real world rn is extremely different than any animal kingdom ever was

Society figured that not everyone can make it, so it started labeling the things needed to become successful as "evil". We are all brainwashed into doing what's not in our best interest really... and, looking at you but also at me/us, it's working. It's all a big ass deception, and the only way to make it is to have someone enlightened to mentor you since young age.
It all depends on what you define as success and what parameters you set for it. It also depends on whether you adopt a definition of success that is assigned to you or one that you define on your own.

Yeah... and honestly, the only reason we feel "bad" about it it's because we were taught different in our childhood. Society wants people to suffer, wants to exploit the young, so for many many years it teaches kids to "be good, to obey, to never create "troubles". In order that when they are eventually required to do something "evil", they don't do it... can't do it, and become failures (which is exactly what they want! Only elite should be able to become successful...). It's disgusting really
We feel bad because cooperation and pro-social behavior (including empathy) is inherently the natural state for us. The cutthroat, dog-eat-dog, hyper competitive, Sithian status quo is not the natural state and is something that is learned behavior from the capitalistic, corporate environment that we're all immersed in. The vast majority of us naturally have things such as empathy within us. The ones who don't are the psychopaths. Coincidentally, it turns out that the overwhelmingly majority of successful people at the top are exactly that: psychopaths. That's not a statement of resentment or jealousy, but an observable fact. The system we have in place rewards psychopaths who exploit people as game-theoretic assets to be evaluated, used, and discarded (if necessary). If something like loneliness is a concern for you, then this kind of behavior is the epitome of it.

Society doesn't necessarily exploit the young, it's the other (few) people with selfish interests that impede on the interests of many others who do. "Society" isn't some thing that's out there. It's an abstract notion, like "government." Society is just the name we give to a social system that we all collectively agree to prop-up and put in place in order to participate in as a whole. Once we all agree to a system and agree to enter that contract, then that's when you have a "society." So if you construct a system which has an element of exploiting the young, by design, then your options are to participate in that society, or seek to change that element of the system.

You've communicated that you would submit to that system and play by the rules put in place that the "elites" are taking advantage of and reaping the rewards from. That is your prerogative, but it is not a universally optimal strategy across all human societies.

Last edited:
It all depends on what you define as success and what parameters you set for it. It also depends on whether you adopt a definition of success that is assigned to you or one that you define on your own.
Breeding and family could be one parameter. Most successful people have the most beautiful high-value partners, and procreation is something completely natural.
We feel bad because cooperation and pro-social behavior (including empathy) is inherently the natural state for us. The cutthroat, dog-eat-dog, hyper competitive, Sithian status quo is not the natural state and is something that is learned behavior from the capitalistic, corporate environment that we're all immersed in.
Why do you mention capitalism? It sure has its own problems, but human being "cutthroat, dog-eat-dog, hyper competitive" is something that has always been there, in all forms of past governments (that actually were way way worse)
The vast majority of us naturally have things such as empathy within us.
Males with empathy have no value, they are actually ridiculed ad mocked (sadly). Good "guys" end up very very bad. For foids instead, empathy is most often appreciated and rewarded.
The ones who don't are the psychopaths.
It's what needs to be done, to not end up suffering... especially for males. I dont like it either, but what can u do really?!?
Coincidentally, it turns out that the overwhelmingly majority of successful people at the top are exactly that: psychopaths. That's not a statement of resentment or jealousy, but an observable fact. The system we have in place rewards psychopaths who exploit people as game-theoretic assets to be evaluated, used, and discarded (if necessary).
As you said, it is very well rewarded by society. Foids for example, naturally look for someone that is strong enough to protect them and ensure resources to their family... and you can't do that, by being "a good guy".
If something like loneliness is a concern for you, then this kind of behavior is the epitome of it.
???? Successful people have good lives, still better than others at worst...
Society doesn't necessarily exploit the young, it's the other (few) people with selfish interests that impede on the interests of many others who do. "Society" isn't some thing that's out there. It's an abstract notion, like "government." Society is just the name we give to a social system that we all collectively agree to prop-up and put in place in order to participate in as a whole. Once we all agree to a system and agree to enter that contract, then that's when you have a "society." So if you construct a system which has an element of exploiting the young, by design, then your options are to participate in that society,
Your only choice imo, otherwise you end up socially segregated... with probably no job, or a shitty job
or seek to change that element of the system.
These things are just too big to chance, from one person perspective. If you try, you will end up hurting yourself...
You've communicated that you would submit to that system and play by the rules put in place that the "elites" are taking advantage of and reaping the rewards from. That is your prerogative, but it is not a universally optimal strategy across all human societies.
You have to "submit" to the system, otherwise you get all sorts of troubles.

In the end, I'd too like to live in a world where good is rewarded, but at the current time... it just isn't. I talk from experience here. Thinking otherwise is just denial of how the world really works, and that will bring me or you no good. Personally, I'd like it better to just tell kids the truth, doesnt matter how unpleasant, than to lie about how things were (wishful thinking), but actually arent

It's not selfish greed or corruption. It's power without wisdom.
:feelsjuice: :yes::yes::yes:

This is exactly why this world is doomed to civilization collapse, today's global elites have no classical education whatsoever, they're entirely ignorant with all their power and wealth accumulated without common decency for whom they rule over.

Even the cutthroat individual in the criminal underworld needs to follow a code and work within a collective organization, lone wolves within any environment never survive very long on their own especially if they're ruthless towards others as they'll easily find themselves outnumbered by those who feel wronged by them. :feelsjuice:

That's why sons of single mothers often become failures, cause those foids transmit bullshit life lessons, mostly about being "good": it only works for them, but only because they have intrinsic value (men need foids), only because they are always helped... for men tho, that never receive any kind of help, it totally does not work

There's a wide difference between ancient morality and ethics versus the postmodern ones shaped by a peculiar Christian ethos. In this current world of nihilism shaped by a Christian ethos originally very ironically of course today's morals or ethics can only be described as slave morality.

It's interesting what has transpired in our global events the last three years, our ancient ancestors would have revolted, rebelled, and killed for far fewer insults or outrages, but today, with our very post-modern nihilism built upon Christian slave morality of a peculiar western form we're told to be good little obedient slaves for our masters where anything less than that is considered evil. :feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
Not pretty, but true (governments reinforce the concept, also).
Even the cutthroat individual in the criminal underworld needs to follow a code and work within a collective organization, lone wolves within any environment never survive very long on their own especially if they're ruthless towards others as they'll easily find themselves outnumbered by those who feel wronged by them. :feelsjuice:
Not really, you can be ruthless and smart at the same time, so that you dont really know who hit you or when u got hit. Plus there are other ways...
There's a wide difference between ancient morality and ethics versus the postmodern one shaped by a peculiar Christian ethos. In this current world of nihilism shaped by a Christian ethos originally very ironically of course today's morals or ethics can only be described as slave morality.

It's interesting what has transpired in our global events the last three years, our ancient ancestors would have revolted, rebelled, and killed for far fewer insults or outrages, but today, with our very post-modern nihilism built upon Christian slave morality of a particular western form we're told to be good little obedient slaves for our masters where anything less than that is considered evil. :feelsdevil::yes:
Perfectly put, I agree. Nowadays people just obey, nothing matters anymore. BUT, even in the past, it was always the ruthless evil and selfish that got the success... but you could also have achieved something by being good. While today, that's not anymore the case: all good people are in fact being burn to ashes.

We should also consider that we have technology, while some people in this world dont (Africa e.g.). We are exploiting them already, along many other people, to be the ones "rich and privileged"; in their eyes, we are the evil ones. That's why going the "good guy" path doesn't really work: if done properly, one should just go to the jungle and provide everything oneself.
It's tempting to think "why cant we all be good", when everything one have is provided by others with their blood and sacrifice and slavery.

Last edited:
Not pretty, but true (governments reinforce the concept, also).

Not really, you can be ruthless and smart at the same time, so that you dont really know who hit you or when u got hit. Plus there are other ways...

Perfectly put, I agree. Nowadays people just obey, nothing matters anymore. BUT, even in the past, it was always the ruthless evil and selfish that got the success... but you could also have achieved something by being good. While today, that's not anymore the case: all good people are in fact being burn to ashes.

We should also consider that we have technology, while some people in this world dont (Africa e.g.). We are exploiting them already, along many other people, to be the ones "rich and privileged"; in their eyes, we are the evil ones. That's why going the "good guy" path doesn't really work: if done properly, one should just go to the jungle and provide everything oneself.
It's tempting to think "why cant we all be good", when everything one have is provided by others with their blood and sacrifice and slavery.
Even the smartest lone wolf in every historical era eventually loses and runs out of luck, some may survive a bit longer than others before them but the story always ends the same way. In the end, this world is a numbers game, that is to say, whatever side has the larger amount of numbers backing them wins, one is a very lonely isolated number indeed. Many will say they're supermen, but even strong men can be brought down under heel when outnumbered or outmatched.

Yes, the exploitation of poor nations by much richer nations is unfortunate and a consequence of globalism itself, and since the world is running out of natural resources concerning depletion it is a ruthless race to the bottom circling the drain of the abyss. Today's notion of slave morality and ethics is a bit of a joke of hypocrisy, and its most ardent followers are blind-sided fools where only their ignorance along with their occupational wealth affords them the luxury of believing such nonsense. :feelsjuice:

Most people are evil and try to justify their evils with nature and shit
And they are given plenty of ammo through mainstream satanic theories like darwinism to do so.