Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Evil Earth in Jimmy Neutron is very meaningful

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
“The Trouble With Clones” is the episode. Jimmy Neutron created a few clones and one was an evil clone. Evil Jimmy created an evil copy of Earth called Evil Earth.

On Evil Earth, everyone attacks you if you are kind to people and you are praised and respected if you are evil. Jimmy saves a woman from being run over and she gets angry and asks for help and a cop chases Jimmy. Jimmy goes to class and their assignment is to attack their classmate and pull some harmful prank on them and they are graded on it. When the teacher praises him saying “very evil Jimmy”, Jimmy thanks her, which he gets in big trouble for and she has the class chase after him to attack him.

This episode seemed funny as a kid but as an adult I realize how meaningful this episode is. Evil Earth is literally what normal Earth is like. All the bad people succeed in life and people who are too nice end up being taken advantage of and won’t succeed.

@Mainländer @RREEEEEEEEE @ordinaryotaku @Copexodius Maximus

Blackpill scholars should study more jimmy neutron ngl

To be succesful, you have to be evil but pretend to be a philanthropist.

“The Trouble With Clones” is the episode. Jimmy Neutron created a few clones and one was an evil clone. Evil Jimmy created an evil copy of Earth called Evil Earth.

On Evil Earth, everyone attacks you if you are kind to people and you are praised and respected if you are evil. Jimmy saves a woman from being run over and she gets angry and asks for help and a cop chases Jimmy. Jimmy goes to class and their assignment is to attack their classmate and pull some harmful prank on them and they are graded on it. When the teacher praises him saying “very evil Jimmy”, Jimmy thanks her, which he gets in big trouble for and she has the class chase after him to attack him.

This episode seemed funny as a kid but as an adult I realize how meaningful this episode is. Evil Earth is literally what normal Earth is like. All the bad people succeed in life and people who are too nice end up being taken advantage of and won’t succeed.

Damn, I totally forgot about that episode, I think I remember watching it. Jimmy Neutron was a fun TV show to watch.

Damn, I totally forgot about that episode, I think I remember watching it. Jimmy Neutron was a fun TV show to watch.
That episode was meaningful because it shows what normal earth is like

@Copexodius Maximus

Also can replace evil and good with ugly and attractive, and it becomes even more like the real world. Anything ugly people do gets hate, while anything attractive people do get praise.
I don’t actually remember this episode of Jimmy Neutron, even though I do remember watching a bunch of them as a kid.

Also can replace evil and good with ugly and attractive, and it becomes even more like the real world. Anything ugly people do gets hate, while anything attractive people do get praise.
I don’t actually remember this episode of Jimmy Neutron, even though I do remember watching a bunch of them as a kid.
I wonder if this episode’s Evil Earth was supposed to send a message

Great cartoon tbhngl

I wonder if this episode’s Evil Earth was supposed to send a message
Cartoons are often trying to send subliminal messages and portray ideas about our society and such.

Cartoons are often trying to send subliminal messages and portray ideas about our society and such.
Even movies look at the scene where the green goblin lectures his son about women

Even movies look at the scene where the green goblin lectures his son about women
Holy shit, I just saw that a while ago randomly because it came in my youtube recommended. His dad was warning his son to not become a beta buck victim, and use them before they use you.

Holy shit, I just saw that a while ago randomly because it came in my youtube recommended. His dad was warning his son to not become a beta buck victim, and use them before they use you.
And he told Spider-Man that in spite of everything Spider-Man did for the humans, eventually they’d hate him so why bother saving them

And he told Spider-Man that in spite of everything Spider-Man did for the humans, eventually they’d hate him so why bother saving them
He's right. Just look at events in the world today. Every single one of them thinks they are helping humanity, but almost all of them are shat on and seen as enemies of working people.

Bill Gates trying to help stop spread of disease in shitholes? He's microchipping people bro.
Elon Musk trying to make a worldwide 5G network? He's trying to mind control the whole planet and give us cancer bro.
Using GMO to make food more resistant to disease and feed more people? They're adding chemicals to cut the world population bro.
Telling people to go into hard lockdown for 2 weeks due to a global pandemic? This fake plandemic was made to make us accept fascism bro.

No matter what you try to do to help make the world a better place, you'll always be looked at as the bad guy by people.

“Real evil, Jimmy” Funny wordplay.

I’d be a failure in a world like that. Merely thinking about evil actions causes me to feel dirty.

He's right. Just look at events in the world today. Every single one of them thinks they are helping humanity, but almost all of them are shat on and seen as enemies of working people.

Bill Gates trying to help stop spread of disease in shitholes? He's microchipping people bro.
Elon Musk trying to make a worldwide 5G network? He's trying to mind control the whole planet and give us cancer bro.
Using GMO to make food more resistant to disease and feed more people? They're adding chemicals to cut the world population bro.
Telling people to go into hard lockdown for 2 weeks due to a global pandemic? This fake plandemic was made to make us accept fascism bro.

No matter what you try to do to help make the world a better place, you'll always be looked at as the bad guy by people.
And now people are hating Gandhi

He was slaying JB incest pussy. I hate sex havers as well, so makes sense.
Back then that was common in India. In the early 1900s India, marriage usually happened between a 13 year old girl and a 20 year old man on average

Back then that was common in India. In the early 1900s India, marriage usually happened between a 13 year old girl and a 20 year old man on average
@Subhuman Currycel you ever hear about this or is this dude fucking with me?

This is why genocide is pretty epic. I would always destroy my Lego houses if they fail to cooperate by sticking together. I burned them in a food bowl once. I hope I get to do it again to people. So many deserve reconditioning

This is why genocide is pretty epic. I would always destroy my Lego houses if they fail to cooperate by sticking together. I burned them in a food bowl once. I hope I get to do it again to people. So many deserve reconditioning
Brootal lego pill

:waitwhat:

Shows you they married at 13
I’ve heard about people marrying there at birth honestly, I was more surprised at the males being 20 years old, that seems way older than what I’ve heard.

I’ve heard about people marrying there at birth honestly, I was more surprised at the males being 20 years old, that seems way older than what I’ve heard.
Now in India it’s 21 for women and 24/25 for men

Now in India it’s 21 for women and 24/25 for men
I see. It was 26 in the US for women in 2008 but now it's like 31. Literal post wall sluts settling for beta provider cucks after coming off the CC.

I see. It was 26 in the US for women in 2008 but now it's like 31. Literal post wall sluts settling for beta provider cucks after coming off the CC.
nowadays only half of 30 year olds have ever been married. people are settling down late nowadays.

nowadays only half of 30 year olds have ever been married. people are settling down late nowadays.
That will breed more incels because older parents = more subhuman genes in kids.

To be succesful, you have to be evil but pretend to be a philanthropist.
Reddit in a nutshell

I have enjoyed cartoons because there is many lessons about good an evil and being righteous. Problem is that children choose to be evil at a young age and don't grow out of it. Thinking back to memories of early school, some rules were share, don't bully, don't steal, keep your hands to yourself and this is drilled into your head multiple times per day and in multiple media. Following simple rules like this will bring peace to society. But guess what, incels are bullied from an early age, kids steal toys from other kids, hurt other kids. I have had my stuff taken because of a kid that felt entitled to my stuff for some reason.

So yes, only way to stop bulling is organization of weak males targeting one oppressive individual at a time. So they can settle their grievances in a peaceful dialog, of course. I learned this too late. Teachers are not there to help you, your parents can't help you or don't give a shit and the bullies parents don't give a shit you see this all the time in shopping centers with out of control kids yelling.

Great cartoon tbhngl
NGL but the rude blonde bully girls you're supposed to hate when watching these shows growing up...
Cind
Conf

they kinda grow on you later on.

Biki
Sket
Wet
Cut
Blus

You start to See blackpils everywhere.

Studies show older dads create ugly children
It's true ..
You start to See blackpils everywhere.

So over for us

Last edited: