Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The evil design of Japan's death penalty

Criminals on death row are the more severe criminals, so they deserve worse punishments and treatments than typical criminals

Criminals on death row are the more severe criminals, so they deserve worse punishments and treatments than typical criminals
Criminals as in people that break rules forced upon them by the state, like taking revenge?
You do understand that some of these rules that these "criminals" break go against your beliefs right? Do you love being a slave cuck?

Last edited:
You do understand that some of these rules go against your beliefs right? Or do you love being a slave cuck?
The death penalty is Christian
Some people deserve death for their crimes, and they can repent to God before they die

Prisoners as in people that break rules forced upon them by the state, like taking revenge?
what??

if it were up to me there'd be tens of thousands, probably hundred of thousands of people on death row in america

its not evil if its cleaning up trash lol

The death penalty is Christian
Some people deserve death for their crimes, and they can repent to God before they die
You do understand that some of these rules that these "criminals" break go against your beliefs right?
Are you christian? That explains it you just love being a slave, getting told what to do and not listening to your body

Everybody follows some sorta rules in life
Yes we have to follow these man made rules even if we dont agree with them because we will get punished for it if we dont the difference between you and me is that I dont want to get punished but you do judging by what you are saying

Here is an example

Even just saying this in some countries would make you a criminal
I know
I don't agree with all punishments that are given, obviously

Hahaha, this is barbaric. Just let the victim or his family lynch the criminal.

If you're going to have a legal system it has to be based on the Roman one. Half-assing it means you don't actually care and mob justice would be less evil than your proposal.

So then how can you say that the goverment punishing criminals is based? Sure some or most of the people that get punished for crimes you dont like but it can also be you
Society needs order to be civilised
Therefore, we need to punish criminals that commit crimes that make sense to punish
Some things considered criminals acts aren't criminal, so we just need to remove those as crimes