Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ever growing definition of "tall" (nu pun intended)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
We need a new definition for "tallcels", per this source:

https://tallpaul.ca/what-height-is-considered-tall/

"What height is considered tall for a man
In 2022 if a man is 6’5 (195cm) or above then he is considered tall compared to the general population of the world.

What height is considered tall for a women
In 2022 if a woman is 6’0 (182cm) or above then she is considered tall compared to the general population of the world."

Remember that "tall" in general is a minimum requirement, while I'm not completely sold on the heightpill, I realise that I might simply be working with an antiquated definition of tall (which used to be 6'1+ when I was young). Since the average man is now 6'2~6'4 the height for "tall" has likewise increased. :blackpill:

Things are only looking blacker and blacker for us Shortcels (anyone Sub-6'5). :blackpill:

In 2022 if a man is 6’5 (195cm) or above then he is considered tall compared to the general population of the world.

In 2022 if a woman is 6’0 (182cm) or above then she is considered tall compared to the general population of the world."

Remember that "tall" in general is a minimum requirement, while I'm not completely sold on the heightpill, I realise that I might simply be working with an antiquated definition of tall (which used to be 6'1+ when I was young). Since the average man is now 6'2~6'4 the height for "tall" has likewise increased. :blackpill:

Things are only looking blacker and blacker for us Shortcels (anyone Sub-6'5). :blackpill:
is 6'4-6'6 good height?

Men could be supersoldiers capable of running marathons in an hour and lifting cars by 2050 and that won't be enough for women.

Western countries are truly fucked. In my country the average male height is 168cm. If you are 5'10ft and above here. You will make it with a descent face

Western countries are truly fucked. In my country the average male height is 168cm. If you are 5'10ft and above here. You will make it with a descent face
the average backhome is like 175-177,so it's not bad.the west is completely fucked though.