Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Evangelical Pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Why do evangelicals tolerate the bridal (Uh, I mean bible) college culture? Why race to hold doors for your church oneitis for your entire teens only to have her go away to bible college and marry some football tradchad from 3 states away?

Religion has failed. We need to start a more controlling and oppressive one

It would fail eventualy like those that came before.And it would be hard convincing people from one religion to another

lmao is this even a thing? anyway church is cope, there are christian chads there as well and it doesn't foids would rather date a secular one rather than a church boy.

It would fail eventualy like those that came before.And it would be hard convincing people from one religion to another
it doesn't have to be a religion, it can be a philosophy like confucionism. It just have to opress people enough so they won't act like fucking animals.

Religion surely has. But Christ has not. That's why I'm nondenominational.

Let God be true but every man a liar.

god wouldn't allow us to suffer like this if he was just

god wouldn't allow us to suffer like this if he was just
Job was the most just man of his time and suffered way more than most incels. Jesus was sinless and suffered a horrible torturous death.

This world is full of suffering because of sin, unfortunately, but you can go spend eternity in a place without suffering if you accept Jesus's sacrifice done in your behalf.

Job was the most just man of his time and suffered way more than most incels. Jesus was sinless and suffered a horrible torturous death.

This world is full of suffering because of sin, unfortunately, but you can go spend eternity in a place without suffering if you accept Jesus's sacrifice done in your behalf.
it's a cope man. sinners are out there having fun and living in heaven already while you rot hoping that maybe you'll finally be happy after you die only to realize there's nothing after death

it's a cope man. sinners are out there having fun and living in heaven already while you rot hoping that maybe you'll finally be happy after you die only to realize there's nothing after death
I'm also a sinner and I also indulge in sinful enjoyments from time to time though :cryfeels:

Jesus was sinless and suffered a horrible torturous death

How can Jesus be sinless if just thinking about sex is sinful?

Just thinking about sinful things is a sin

Good example:
Matthew 5:28
"But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart "

So just thinking about having sex with a woman you have sinned JFL, how the hell did Jesus not do this once while being in a man's body

So are you saying that Jesus never once thought about these things?, if so that's because he was using his powers to CHEAT and make it so that the body he was in was incapable of sinful thoughts, so how is it an achievement that he never sinned WHEN HE MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIMSELF TO THINK OF SIN?

That's like a guy cutting his dick off and boasting that he's never raped a woman lol

I'm also a sinner and I also indulge in sinful enjoyments from time to time though :cryfeels:

JFL at this cope, not only did you deflect from his point, you are comparing the things you do to what normies do

Reminds me of this comic:
Redpillcomics35.jpg

"I've partied too bro"

"I've sinned too bro"

NO, no you didn't, you are coping, you haven't enjoyed even 5% of what a sinful life has to offer, stop coping

Last edited:
How can Jesus be sinless if just thinking about sex is sinful?

Just thinking about sinful things is a sin

Good example:
Matthew 5:28
"But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart "

So just thinking about having sex with a woman you have sinned JFL, how the hell did Jesus not do this once while being in a man's body

So are you saying that Jesus never once thought about these things?, if so that's because he was using his powers to CHEAT and make it so that the body he was in was incapable of sinful thoughts, so how is it an achievement that he never sinned WHEN HE MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIMSELF TO THINK OF SIN?

That's like a guy cutting his dick off and boasting that he's never raped a woman lol
Yeah, He was only able to do that because He was God incarnated in the flesh. You're right.

God made the rules. Only through shedding of blood is there forgiveness of sins (Hebrews 9:22). Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice that allows us humans to be forgiven. It might make no sense for you, just like many things in this life seem to not make sense, but it's the way things are...

Jesus Himself said there are many more things to know but we are not ready to know about them yet.

Last edited:
Church flower girls are cute, I think its cope now. I don't think church girls are celibate till marriage anymore

Lmao this

Christianity used to be on par with Islam as far as stoning to death and punishing sins were concerned.

christ didn't die and leave a book behind.he left the church.

Church flower girls are cute, I think its cope now. I don't think church girls are celibate till marriage anymore
I assume they are quite rare.Religion to most people including christrians is a joke or a consolation which needs to be thrown away as soon as their affliction stops.Most chaste christrian girls are waiting for chad and not only that,they are waiting for a virtuous chad.Women are deluded.

Yeah, He was only able to do that because He was God incarnated in the flesh. You're right.

JFL then it isn't an achievement, it isn't this thing to tout, I keep seeing Christians say over and over "Jesus never sinned", yeah no shit, he rigged the game so he literally couldn't sin, its not an accomplishment so stop saying it

Only through shedding of blood is there forgiveness of sins (Hebrews 9:22)

If God is all powerful he can forgive without the shedding of blood, so no, it doesn't make sense at all, whats more accurate to say is God is a sadist and he WON'T FORGIVE unless someone suffers

Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice that allows us humans to be forgiven

It wasn't much of a sacrifice, he's an immortal, all he did was switch bodies from a physical one to a "celestial" one tbh, anybody could have done what Jesus did

Jesus Himself said there are many more things to know but we are not ready to know about them yet.

Please for the love of God use your damn brain and stop using circular logic

christ didn't die and leave a book behind.he left the church.
The church is everyone who believes in Christ. All denominations are manmade.

And the instructions for the church are in the book anyway.

incel bible:

"if thou is woman, thou is to be put down by the sword"

JFL at this cope, not only did you deflect from his point, you are comparing the things you do to what normies do

Reminds me of this comic:
Redpillcomics35.jpg

"I partied too bro"

"I've sinned too bro"

NO, no you didn't, you are coping, you haven't enjoy even 5% of what a sinful life has to offer, stop coping
kek'd :feelskek:

based post ngl

Why do evangelicals tolerate the bridal (Uh, I mean bible) college culture? Why race to hold doors for your church oneitis for your entire teens only to have her go away to bible college and marry some football tradchad from 3 states away?
people that go to bible college are not true followers of christ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back