Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The equivalent of incel in foids is not a famcel it is single mothers

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★
If we consider an incel as someone some who has not been able to fulfill its biological purpose which is reproducing with a women
Then the biological purpose of foid is to choose a good partner that will commit to her

Most single mothers have failed in that regard they got pregnant by some chad and then got dumped and they have to take care of human child which is already hard for two people let alone one

But here is the brutal part they get so much support despite being a biological failure as foid they might even find some nice guy to take care of them
There situation could have easily been avoided if they weren't that stupid but nashhh poor woman that poor woman this

Unlike inceldom there situation could have been avoided

So despite the fact that biologically speaking they are on the same boat as incel they are never as demonized or hated as incels

Bs, my single mother of 3 managed to get fucked by a lot of men while I was a kid. That’s why I was bullied so much, for having a whore mom

Bs, my single mother of 3 managed to get fucked by a lot of men while I was a kid. That’s why I was bullied so much, for having a whore mom
Fucking brutal, I wouldn't be able to handle that if that was me.

If we consider an incel as someone some who has not been able to fulfill its biological purpose which is reproducing with a women
Then the biological purpose of foid is to choose a good partner that will commit to her

Most single mothers have failed in that regard they got pregnant by some chad and then got dumped and they have to take care of human child which is already hard for two people let alone one

But here is the brutal part they get so much support despite being a biological failure as foid they might even find some nice guy to take care of them
There situation could have easily been avoided if they weren't that stupid but nashhh poor woman that poor woman this

Unlike inceldom there situation could have been avoided

So despite the fact that biologically speaking they are on the same boat as incel they are never as demonized or hated as incels
Biologically, they fucked up, and single moms are seen as less valuble even in dating. But many betabux simps are willing to fuck single moms, whilst no foid is willing to sleep with an incel.

the biological purpose of foid is to choose a good partner that will commit to her
No. Her biological purpose is to breed with Chad and parasitize cucks to support her offspring.

In feminist welfare hellholes, single mothers succeed in both areas due to being highly subsidized by the government.

No. Her biological purpose is to breed with Chad and parasitize cucks to support her offspring.

In feminist welfare hellholes, single mothers succeed in both areas due to being highly subsidized by the government.
Dude I literally said they get support and shit
All I'm saying is that 1000 years they would have been done if anybody found out

Dude I literally said they get support and shit
All I'm saying is that 1000 years they would have been done if anybody found out
Foids have evolved to breed with alphas and parasitize beta males. That's their biological niche.

There is no "found out" in biology. Everybody knows how intestinal worms spread and also how foids operate, it's just that beta males make excuses and create bubbles of self-delusion to live more comfortably; just like those communities where people shit in the same river they drink water from, and everyone knows it breeds disease but it's easier to keep doing the same things over and over.

The beta male knows he's gonna lose 70% of his income, his house, car, retirement funds etc. when he gets involved with a single mother, but he can't help it anymore than a male mantis can avoid being devoured.

Last edited: