Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Entitlement Theory & how it applies to Foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

What we mean by Entitlement Theory aka Re-distributive Justice or resources. Note well that Foids absolutely love redistribution if they're the beneficiaries of it.

"You shitty Incels/Nice guys aren't entitled to sex just because you're nice"... "Now hand over your money & save our *trans* *POC* *disabled* *Non CIS* *INSERT ANY OLD CRAP* Sisters by way of your taxation"...

"Sexual Partner Pleasure" = Meaning they want to be sexually pleasured as opposed to their partner? :kys::feelswhere::what:

Female Entitlement = Blowing up in their faces me thinks.

Other peeps before Roosh actually says the same thing he pretty much says.

See how many of these you can apply to the modern day woman.

IF FEMINISM IS ALL ABOUT EQUALITY (LOOK UP IN DICTIONARY) THEN WOMEN YOU WILL BE HELD TO EQUAL VALUES, STANDARDS & JUDGEMENTS AS US MEN!!!!

Women are spoilt little brats it would seem... Surprise surprise who knew...

THE REASON WHY FEMISTAZIS LOVE TO CALL US ENTITLED IS BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT THEMSELVES IN ABUNDANCE & THEY JUSTIFY IT BY THE MANTRA OF "6 TRILLION YEARS WOMEN HAVE BEEN SUBJUGATED BY YOU MEN" YADA YADA YA.

Women use entitlement to play up the view that every guy needs to cater for them... Wowza.

Oh my... What we've all been saying...

Google "Female Entitlement in relationships"... or #FemaleEntitlement

@RageAgainstTDL You may want to have a look at these for your :blackpill: archive.

It's oh so predictable isn't it...

So Landwhale if sex is a privilege & not a right... We can say that about many other things that we're forced to provide for you & your ilk...

OWN YOUR PRIVILEGE

Landwhales like you are equally guilty of feeling entitled to Chad.

Although I condemn CFM for virgin & Incel shaming & I can't condemn him for actually showing this side of the equation.

Female entitlement laid bare...

What we've been saying for a long long time now.

Female Entitlement Sickness is real peeps.

White western foids can't handle the multicultural places they encourage immigration from... Who knew right...

Thank you @Master for your manosphere project.

Last edited:
IT and cucktears couldn’t possibly stand having as much proof of foids tutorial mode as shown here

Everything is wrong/offensive to women unless it benefits them.

Advocating violence me thinks...

#YESALLWOMEN4EVER!!!!

She says they're a ridiculous list but me thinks in real life women want so much more which can't be delivered.

Someone gets it.

Last edited:
You know, why does soytears always bitch about us and hate us for being “entitled” when women are obviously 10x more entitled than us. Legit fucking negative IQ