Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The entirety of the Atlanta, GA police force has walked off, abandoning the city.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
They're calling it a "blue flu."

Some are insisting "There is no Blue Flu! You'll see on Thursday! Everything is fine!"

But if you actually listen to police dispatch, there are calls coming in for the police, and they're being told "Sorry, we can't send anyone unless there's an officer down." Remember the memes? The memes about how in a scenario where the police were abolished/defunded, dispatch would tell people to go hang? This is coming true in Atlanta. At least for tonight.

I still say things aren't as bad as they were in the 60s.

Atlanta is filled with niggers so who cares. They're just gonna keep shooting each other

Atlanta is filled with niggers so who cares. They're just gonna keep shooting each other
Every time an 'aspiring rapper' dies, your taxes go down.

Good. Fuck the police.

Good. Fuck the police.
I'll be the first to criticize police and their overreach but the alternative may not be better.

I'm for limiting their funding so they stop busting people for having loli for example, but they definitely should be shooting guys who take their tasers, otherwise their firearms could be stolen and used against them

I'll be the first to criticize police and their overreach but the alternative may not be better.

I'm for limiting their funding so they stop busting people for having loli for example, but they definitely should be shooting guys who take their tasers, otherwise their firearms could be stolen and used against them
People should just buy guns and shoot people who threaten them, or take their shit by force. The police is for cucks.

People should just buy guns and shoot people who threaten them, or take their shit by force. The police is for cucks.
I would do that except laws prevent me from buying gun without a license, and cops will come arrest me if I shoot someone in self defence

I would do that except laws prevent me from buying gun without a license, and cops will come arrest me if I shoot someone in self defence
well, if you lived in GA, they probably wouldn't give a shit now

Atlanta is just high T tyrones and high bux- low cost of living corporate JBW right, so they will clash now.
There's no ethnics there I thought?

I need the police because I am not and can never be a killer. The police's job is to protect me from people who endanger me. I don't wanna live in Purge times.

This will hurt the middle class white citizens in Atlanta and its close suburbs more than it will people who already have an aversion to police. Who are they trying to prove a point to? Public sector unions should be banned tbh. You can’t criticize a cop without his union trying to hold the city hostage?

This will hurt the middle class white citizens in Atlanta and its close suburbs more than it will people who already have an aversion to police. Who are they trying to prove a point to? Public sector unions should be banned tbh. You can’t criticize a cop without his union trying to hold the city hostage?
The criticism is absolutely unwarranted. That rayshard brooks nigger got what he deserved,

Things are gonna get crazy pretty soon i figure

Whether you love cops or hate cops, you need cops. If anyone's gonna come out of this okay, it's the people with money who have means to take action in these policeless times. If you're poor and can't afford to move or protect yourself, you're fucked.

I need the police because I am not and can never be a killer. The police's job is to protect me from people who endanger me. I don't wanna live in Purge times.
The (((Supreme Court))) has stated MANY TIMES that "the police have no duty to protect anyone."

Yoyo! You are on your own!

Defend yourself or die!

Atlanta is just high T tyrones and high bux- low cost of living corporate JBW right, so they will clash now.
There's no ethnics there I thought?
Just let Atalanta secede from Georgia and the U.S.A and let all the Tyrone's kill eachother.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back