Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The entire world becoming blackpilled would be devasting

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
There won't be any motivation for men to try in the dating Market, a lot of men who were happy with thier bluepilled copes would turn into hikikomoris. Whenever some dude gets into a relationship he'll remember the only reason he is attractive is because of his looks, chads will realise there is nothing special about their personality. Men all around the world will ask for reducing female rights, now there will be a civil war, debates and attacks between men and women. It will be total chaos, how can some dude stay in a relationship knowing full well the only reason she liked him is because he looks above average? He can't say to himself " must've been my game, or my talent (musician, highschool athlete, academically genius etc) or my vibes" Everyone would realise there was never a special connection between him and his ex or current gf, there was never a soul level connection, it was never a cinema level romantic story as these normies believed, it was all just biological need of body. Some days you get horny because more testosterone got pumped, and it made your gf look like a eye candy, same with her, she was ovulating and wanted to fuck you, other hormones also played a role, but it was all your body making you think you had some non bodily connection, to feel what? .... Special, you wanted to feel that your relationship was special, you want to believe there was some force you can't explain which made you like her, but you and everyone's life is extremely simple, it was all evolution's way to get the best genes to keep moving

That's why ignorance is bliss, these dudes can atleast die thinking they lived a romantic life if they die bluepilled.

When you are bluepilled reality can be whatever you want, essentially.

In a normie view point, being bluepilled would be better for your mental health

High IQ ngl, the bluepill (and to a lesser extent the redpill) is essentially the glue holding modern soyciety together.

And that's a good thing!

nigga looks aren't the only thing that matters when it comes to dating. Its the most important thing, but other things play a factor as well. You can be above average but if youre the most boring man on earth then she will lose interest. I have seen it first hand. My friend has an above average looking friend and he was talking to this girl that was into him. Let me say this again, SHE WAS INTO HIM. In the end she ended up rejecting him because of how boring he was, he couldn't hold a conversation to save his life.

nigga looks aren't the only thing that matters when it comes to dating. Its the most important thing, but other things play a factor as well. You can be above average but if youre the most boring man on earth then she will lose interest. I have seen it first hand. My friend has an above average looking friend and he was talking to this girl that was into him. Let me say this again, SHE WAS INTO HIM. In the end she ended up rejecting him because of how boring he was, he couldn't hold a conversation to save his life.
The NTpill is also a part of the Blackpill