Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ENTIRE personality argument goes out the window if you look at ANY woman

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
They are all dense as fuck. Look at ANY female subreddit or forum, they are all dedicated to either makeup, chad, abortions, relationships with their cucks, and that's ALL. The average woman has the personality of a DOOR.

JFL at retards who say incels need to work on their personalities. Women don't even have personalities at all.

Speak for your own door, mine has a personality.

women are so easy to read, they're is nothing dimensional about a foid. everything they do is to attract some sort of attention. that's it.

99/1 rule, most men in relationships are betabuxxers, emotional tampons, jesters, chauffeurs, walking ATMs, someone that she is with just so she can look 'normal'

In their head they probably think they have a diverse array of hobbys and interests. In reality they only pretend to have the same hobbies as chad

Lifefuel for doorcels

Foids have no concept of a personality, they think personality = things you llike. So for them their personalities is harry potter and pizza
Speak for your own door, mine has a personality.
:feelskek:

The fucking doorpill replies :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I am living proof that "Muh Personality" is lie.
I have a great personality.
Women have told me that I have a great personality.

That’s how simple it is, you just have to look at them with open eyes.

The personality thing is just a purple pill basically. A psy op to distract men from becoming aware that they are indeed not getting any action purely because of their looks