Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The entire family wants to fuck Chad

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

If women genuinely like you, they will make it easy.

Approaching is for desperate men; this Chad only needs to exist, and pussy is tossed at him.

OMG SO CUTE TEEHEEE!!!!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

This is the equivalent of a man secretly recording a woman who's tutoring one of his kids. Imagine the seething if that happened. Yet women can record men without their consent and no one cares.

My hatred towards these objects grows higher and higher every day

Just be a repairman theory.

Ummmm actually he was just radiating positivity and self-confidence ok ?

even as we speak a 5'5 ricecel with recessed jaw is hoping to get a stacy once he makes it through medschool

I don’t understand. he’s a low value man working a low paying job. Women are supposed to flock to high value balding men in their 40s who have a high paying career, own a BMW, a Rolex, and live alone in a big house like me:redpill: :soy: :feels:

This is the equivalent of a man secretly recording a woman who's tutoring one of his kids. Imagine the seething if that happened. Yet women can record men without their consent and no one cares.

The power of Chad over absolutely all women is insane:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

My hatred towards these objects grows higher and higher every day
Ummmm actually he was just radiating positivity and self-confidence ok ?

If women genuinely like you, they will make it easy.

Approaching is for desperate men; this Chad only needs to exist, and pussy is tossed at him.
Real shit, well said.:blackpill::blackpill:

Why have a job as a Chad when foids can be your betabux as seen in the nigger community with Tyrone.

Tall white tattooes and she is a roastie toastie. The results are obvious