Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the enigma of k.h.

I don't watch German movies for obvious reasons

i hate these "fearl child" esque films and books

What's with all the oikophobia though?
I just want to forget my country & the culture and I can't do that during the day. The most practical thing in my situatiom that I can do is distracting myself with media from other countries. I instantly cringe when I see the name "ZDF"

I just want to forget my country & the culture and I can't do that during the day. The most practical thing in my situatiom that I can do is distracting myself with media from other countries. I instantly cringe when I see the name "ZDF"
did you watch kimi no na wa in theatres? i got to watch it in sub, and i get sad when i listen to this becasue i get memories of it, was a beautiful experience

But why though?
Why do you you want to forget your culture?

But why though?
Why do you you want to forget your culture?
I pretty much can't identify myself with any country on this earth. I need a break from this language / country after a long day, and that's why I always switch to foreign media. I also have a slightly different personality when I speak in English & I like this side of myself a lot more.

did you watch kimi no na wa in theatres? i got to watch it in sub, and i get sad when i listen to this becasue i get memories of it, was a beautiful experience

I have seen it on kissanime because not a single movie theatre had it in their program.