Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The end

• Thread starter DepressedNLonely
  • Start date
D

DepressedNLonely

Greycel
So today, whilst I was on the train back home, there were 2 couples sitting on each side of me, both couples were clearly deeply in Love,Deeply kissing and laying on each other, now while im not a hater or anything like that, it did make me think how no woman has ever shown me that kind of affection, except my mother who has been dead for almost 3 years now, all i ever seem to get is hate from people, I have no one by my side to take on the world with, no one I can talk to on a real level, ontop of that, i get home to find an eviction notice in my mail, so i have decided on the day of my eviction i am going to find the nearest and most suitable bridge and end it, right now I am quite teary since I know my life is over soon, I will just reminisce on my better days I had as a carefree and happy outgoing child and teenager

I feel your pain bröther.

It’s honestly such an awful world out there when you’re ugly and male. I want to experience love so bad, but unfortunately we are too unattractive to even get a touch of it.

FUCK!! I can not stand to see people like me commit suicide more and more while normies live their happy lives and humiliate us every time they can, and we're still put like monsters, I want to pluck out the eyes of one of those normies cucks, they have all this blood in their hands and we got nothing

Please don't kill yourself bro. We can't let the IT cucks and normies win

95f

Just remember that every time a foid feels this way she has an instant support network to fall back on and will feel fine again the next morning. I don't like seeing this grim side of the forum but if you can no longer cope then I respect your decision. The life of the ugly & invisible male is the real struggle

Don't do it bro death is not a solve for our pains