Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The end times are possible

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The apocalypse is imminent

not really the end times is just christian nhilism, no matter what happens the world wil be fine life will continue without us

nor really end times is just christian nhilism, no matter what happens the world wil be fine life will continue without us
Incorrect organic coping mechanisms

No matter what, you're never banging a Stacy.

Im gonna go out in Flames.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

By you I mean all of us.

As Buddha said, "There is no you or I. There is only one."
There's no Buddha in my point of view only erenyeager. Listen to that deity instead.

There's no Buddha in my point of view only erenyeager. Listen to that deity instead.
Keep Moving Forward. Even If You Die. Even After You Die. And After All, This Whole Ugly Story... Started With You.

Keep Moving Forward. Even If You Die. Even After You Die. And After All, This Whole Ugly Story... Started With You.
Because I am the ugly story. I am the universe and you are me. So shut up sit down and go jerk off on x.videos to some bitch getting slapped and choked on.