Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The end times are coming

Gnosiscel

Gnosiscel

ADONISSSSSSSSS.
★★★★★
The temple of Jerusalem is going to be rebuilt soon and right after that the end times will commence. The return of ELOHIM (אֱלֹהִים) or shall I rather say archons is going to take place soon.

Hopefully i cant cope anymore

@FlamingCel is the only one who can accurately predict these events. Leave the prophecies to him bro. :feelscomfy:

The temple of Jerusalem is going to be rebuilt soon and right after that the end times will commence. The return of ELOHIM (אֱלֹהִים) or shall I rather say archons is going to take place soon.
Kike speech bubble

incels do not take the mark of the beast let the chads and foids take it

I sure hope some wild shit happens in 2024. I'm bored. And I lost my job of 16 years so... no hard feelings if the world ends this year.

I sure hope some wild shit happens in 2024. I'm bored. And I lost my job of 16 years so... no hard feelings if the world ends this year.
The end times will last 4 years actually. From the year 2024 to the year 2028 there is going to be period of chaos and with the year 2028 everything will end, so called harvest times will be the cherry on top of this mad circus show which this simulated reality is.

Just send @Sneir to Jerusalem with a loaded AR15 and a juggernaut suit Problem solved

Rampage knarre2 DW Kultur Koeln jpg 3807487772

it's been coming for a long time

How old r u nigga

Elaborate
Preplanned events orchestrated by masonic-kabbalistic elites in the way to look like the beginning of the apocalypse, agreed upon with the certain higher spiritual forces that are going to reveal themeselves in the year 2028 when scenario akin to alien invasion is going to take place.

Low iq post religiouscel cope max

Do you possess some profound knowledge about certain things?
IDIOT I AM KING OF ISRAEL SAUL AND I AM ONE OF THE 144 000 SO WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ?! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.