Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The End: "See you tomorrow"

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
The same old posts from the same old dudes. The same old topics just said a different way. You must be tired of it too, right? This pill confirmed, that one destroyed. This post is cope, that one is based. You're god, you're trash...at some point you've heard it all before.

There's two sides to all of it, and you choose which one to believe, I guess most of us just went and chose the same side. How long can you sit there reading the same things, true or not?

I don't care if normies want to ruin some shit we like. I don't care if it's over or if they're hypocrites or we're doomed or any of that shit, because that's what we've been saying every day for years. Going on and on about it here, sitting on this forum not doing or seeing anything that's actually new, it's just pointless.

That's why I'm out of here. For good. Most of you are cool with that, so hey, I know when to take my leave. I'm not saying I'm gonna go completely change or whatever, I'll still think what I've always thought. What I've learned here won't go away, but I've heard everything a hundred times.

This forum is pointless and I suggest we all go do something, anything, with our lives.

And mods? Please permban me as soon as possible. See you tomorrow!

The same old posts from the same old dudes. The same old topics just said a different way. You must be tired of it too, right? This pill confirmed, that one destroyed. This post is cope, that one is based. You're god, you're trash...at some point you've heard it all before.

There's two sides to all of it, and you choose which one to believe, I guess most of us just went and chose the same side. How long can you sit there reading the same things, true or not?

I don't care if normies want to ruin some shit we like. I don't care if it's over or if they're hypocrites or we're doomed or any of that shit, because that's what we've been saying every day for years. Going on and on about it here, sitting on this forum not doing or seeing anything that's actually new, it's just pointless.

That's why I'm out of here. For good. Most of you are cool with that, so hey, I know when to take my leave. I'm not saying I'm gonna go completely change or whatever, I'll still think what I've always thought. What I've learned here won't go away, but I've heard everything a hundred times.

This forum is pointless and I suggest we all go do something, anything, with our lives.

bye

welcome to incel forums

cya in a few

Sad shit, man.

See you tomorrow.

This forum is pointless
no

I suggest we all go do something, anything, with our lives.
We can't do much because we're ugly and in many cases non-NT as well. That's why we're here instead of out partying with normies and cumming in roasties. Many who try to leave just end up back here because the :blackpill: keeps getting shoved down your throat after you've taken it once

The blackpill is spreading, the changes are not obvious yet, but things are happening.

He dropped his whitepill in the mud.

why ask for a ban why not just stop posting or log out for good? maybe that isnt flashy enough

Good riddance

Lester will always be a god to me, I’m a god too.

Literally who?

Good bye fellow god, you will be missed.

See you in a week you absolute fucking nutcase

Not One Word

And nothing of value was lost

ngl ded srs
See you in a week you absolute fucking nutcase
Tbh

I'm pretty sure a lot of us have lives outside this forum, my man.

Larper's bored of larping so commits seppuku to give him an out. I'll admit this forum was better 6 months - a year ago than it is now. But that's mainly cos ever cunts been banned. A armistice would be nice. Might revitalise this place.

Nobody cares faggot

no tomorrow for this guy ban

good luck out there

There's hundreds of old threads that I will read before I stop coming here.

Marinas trench level Iq post. OP please just get your life over with, Foids Care for nothing but looks, this is common knowledge. We do not need 50k post Regarding and rehashing the same damn issue. This goes for all Crymaxxing and all Gatekeepmaxxingcels. Contribute something fuckin new to this forum instead of The same 2 problems lol. :feelsthink: for christs sake, Im a JUNECEL having to say this.

What can I say? I needed a break. Once and incel, always an incel; I realize that now
Now now, don't get all demoralized. We are all one blind insane foid away from ascending, and most of this forum are nevereventriedcels to begin with.

Suggest I do anything else ever again and I'll walk all over your minecraft wheat farm. You have some god damn nerve. Keep the neuroticism-induced illusion of importance away from my fucking eyes.

Anyone on this forum who even remembers me hates my guts, so I’m a bit past “don’t get demoralized bro”.
cope, don't hate you, remember you because the shit you were pushing was so absurd