Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The end of the west is coming

who gives a shit?

"West" signed his own dead warrant in 1917, near after bolshevism(civilizations-destroying tool) was born.

Better start survivalistmaxxing boyos. If you want any reasonable chance at ascension, that is

Let it fucking burn. I’m done caring for this degenerate culture.

When you allow women to vote and they enforce cuckoldry on a national level.

i owe society nothing. society shat on me. society bullied me. society isolated me. i dont give fuck. the faster society dies, the better. suck my ass society.

>BPS
fake news. Stop shilling this shitty channel here.

who let women be leaders in the first place? Merkel should be assasinated.

anyways, I'll be out in one of the Stans when it happens.

In a few years, if I have enough cash, I'll leave the West anyway and move to Turkey. I do not care what will happen in the West in the future. I just hope that you keep this degenerate culture for yourself and do not force it on other countries.

Too bad there won't be Aragorn to save us.

who gives a shit?

I feel sorry for the Germans, but honestly my conclusion after interacting with a number of them is that most of them (the ones who live in the big cities) are completely psychologically destroyed and mentally castrated by guilt stemming from muh nazis and mah holocaust. It's only the rural Germans who have any spirit left in them, the ones in the big cities are like soulless automatons. They're sort of bringing about the doom they deserve with the refugees, I guess that sounds kinda harsh.

Germany is the most enslaved and brainwashed country in the world