Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the end of evangelion 3.0+1.0 moved me

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
(no spoiler)

I don't know if you watched and it doesn't really matter, but I've always identified a lot with shinji and seeing him at the end growing and resolving internally made me emotional, I don't know if it was suicide fuel or life fuel, I have no words to describe what I feel, seeing all that was like watching what the end of my life would be, like a happy ending so to speak, I don't know what I'm waiting for in my life yet, all I wanted was a catarze, a magical moment where everything makes sense but I'll never have it but it was good to see how it would be anyway

Sorry you got no replies, should've posted this in ID tbh

I don't think they really explained it well. It just hurt but in a calming way
Brutal, I really enjoy trash taste tbh. Idk why but it feels comfy listening to people talk about the same copes I'm into. It's the only thing that I actually look forward to in the week these days :fuk:

Also I've only watched the first season and the End of Evangelion which makes me feel like I missed out because I still haven't watched the other movies :feelsUnreal:

Brutal, I really enjoy trash taste tbh. Idk why but it feels comfy listening to people talk about the same copes I'm into. It's the only thing that I actually look forward to in the week these days :fuk:

Also I've only watched the first season and the End of Evangelion which makes me feel like I missed out because I still haven't watched the other movies :feelsUnreal:
I've watched every TT episode at least three times the bois have great chemistry. They are kinda cringe sometimes tho but its ok

I've watched every TT episode at least three times the bois have great chemistry. They are kinda cringe sometimes tho but its ok
Wtf same bro, holy shit are you me?... :feelswhat:

WTF STOP GANGSTALKING ME GLOWNIGGERS YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
zeeko-zaki-fbi-tv.jpg

Yeah this is me, we got the right one.

I prefer to have EoE be the last chapter of the series, it ended so perfectly

they hate incels and make fun of them tho , i liked them until i realized they're liberal cucks jfl