Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The End for landwhale Niggers n ethnics

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Does race mogg weight now? srs, blood. JFL at this landwhale cumskin
I am refusing to chalk to JBW because it's against the rules so don't say "muh JBW", however I am ask would she have married ethnic dudes at the same weight?

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Nwg-DyZYSdU

it's over

You are lucky I just got unbanned for spamming a JBW copers thread nigger

however I am ask would she have married ethnic dudes at the same weight?
not in a million year, if that guy was deathnic then he would have to be a 6ft+ fit guy to even get a chance but mr whitey can have the boon even while being 500lbs

nonwhite = death.
Dumb stupid

She'd do it for some delicious curry

You are lucky I just got unbanned for spamming a JBW copers thread nigger
seethe, literally seethe.
you act worse than toilets sometimes tbh, aryan.
I didn't say being white is the solution to inceldom, stop being a low iq nigger and read

it's over

seethe, literally seethe.
you act worse than toilets sometimes tbh, aryan.
I didn't say being white is the solution to inceldom, stop being a low iq nigger and read

it's over
You said you didn't chalk it up to JBW because of the rules so basically your saying you think it's JBW you just can't say it.

You said you didn't chalk it up to JBW because of the rules so basically your saying you think it's JBW you just can't say it.
Cope. Stop implying shiet that's not written. That's how the constitution got fucked up by Hamilton and trannies n shiet to be "muh implied powas"

it's over

It's literally JBW. An average looking ethnic has a higher probability of being incel than a sub5 white male

It's literally JBW. An average looking ethnic has a higher probability of being incel than a sub5 white male

He is still fat and the nigress became obese too jfl

That bitch is pretty fat too.

Honestly it's giving betabucks.

Feel sorry for those mongrel children though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back