Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The empathetic gender

She was fucking the dog

Women are evil
awalt

Did she get fired? She should be sent to jail for this shit.

Did she get fired? She should be sent to jail for this shit.
Apparently she put in her two weeks notice before this. It was literally her last day.

So they couldn't "investigate someone who no longer works here"

Retarded clown world

family of dead foid should go find that pig and KO her

I mean the dispatcher was kind of right lmao, how tf do u even get yourself in that kind of situation

I mean the dispatcher was kind of right lmao, how tf do u even get yourself in that kind of situation
It doesn't matter if she was right. She's a 911 operator. Her main job is to handle a tense situation and not panic the person who called in.

She failed at this job, which is why shes a dumb bitch and a cunt. Her being right means absolutely nothing. Imagine the last voice you here is this dumb bitch mocking you.

It doesn't matter if she was right. She's a 911 operator. Her main job is to handle a tense situation and not panic the person who called in.

She failed at this job, which is why shes a dumb bitch and a cunt. Her being right means absolutely nothing. Imagine the last voice you here is this dumb bitch mocking you.
i know i know, just wanted to make the point that only a foid could've ended up in a dumb situation like that

How could you ever trust a woman to do a serious job like this? What are women even capable of?

How could you ever trust a woman to do a serious job like this? What are women even capable of?
I have no idea

Women barley even care about themselves. You can't expect them to care about other peoples lives lmao

I have no idea

Women barley even care about themselves. You can't expect them to care about other peoples lives lmao
the only person women care about is themselves. Everything else is an act