Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The empathetic gender shows off again.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

az2dw9m_700bwp.webp

Yet another foid-committed crime that will be completely and utterly ignored by the society at large so that feminists and their tradcuck allies can pretend that women never commit crimes whatsoever:feelsugh::feelsree:.

Also, look at their ages lmao:feelskek:. Even on this forum, you sometimes have guys pop up claiming that early teens are harmless children who don't even understand concepts like gender or hatred and can't even feel them, yet here are two 14-year-olds and a 13-year-old committing a crime more sadistic than 95% of adult criminals could. I'd say they feel hatred just fine lol:feelshaha:.

Not to mention the only reason soyciety gives enough of a fuck to pay attention to this is that the victim was female.

Generation Alpha and Beta are fucked.

People still use 9gag? :lul:

Not to mention the only reason soyciety gives enough of a fuck to pay attention to this is that the victim was female.
Exactly:lasereyes:.

Generation Alpha and Beta are fucked.
They truly are:worryfeels:.

People still use 9gag? :lul:
Surprising, isn't it? It pretty much dropped off of my radar after high school and now I visit it just once or twice a month at most out of curiosity, but apparently, the site still has over 100 million monthly visits:shock:.

This shit happens every day to young truecels and nobody gives a fuck. It's all chalked up to "boys will be boys" and the perpetrators are given a slap on the wrist or a light suspension at best most times.

I can guarantee if I was in a vulnerable position like this, that most of my coworkers and even classmates would try to beat, torture, or kill me. ITcucks would do this also. Most normalscum are like this.

some fake up is all she needs

az2dw9m_700bwp.webp

Yet another foid-committed crime that will be completely and utterly ignored by the society at large so that feminists and their tradcuck allies can pretend that women never commit crimes whatsoever:feelsugh::feelsree:.

Also, look at their ages lmao:feelskek:. Even on this forum, you sometimes have guys pop up claiming that early teens are harmless children who don't even understand concepts like gender or hatred and can't even feel them, yet here are two 14-year-olds and a 13-year-old committing a crime more sadistic than 95% of adult criminals could. I'd say they feel hatred just fine lol:feelshaha:.
This is all over my tik tok and I don't even watch kid or JB stuff. Tik tokers keep doxxing them lol